Hello!

ambrosials

unknowable
tentative greeting? Hey! I'm Sia, and since I'm new here, I figured I might as well drop in and at least make some kind of attempt at an intro before I post anywhere else. I'm not at all new to role-playing, but the site I was previously on (very unfortunately) received a tragic, blindingly bright redesign that totally wrecked it, so I've decided to migrate for the sake of my eyes and personal sanity. Of course, that also means this is totally new territory and I have a lot of different (way cooler tbh) coding to learn (and I may or may not be sliiiightly overwhelmed), but I hope I'll meet some cool new people and maybe not totally embarrass myself in the process? :')

Hey there! welcome to the site!

Check out the site rules if you can (they're at the top of the Introductions forum). A lot of newbies sometimes get confused, and i wouldn't want that to happen to you!

Anyways, if you need anything, let me know!

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your stay here, friend. And I also hope that the theme choices for the site are a lot more comfortable on your eyes.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the site, sorry I was a little late to the party! I want to once more welcome you to our community, and just as you wish to meet cool people I wish the same. I hope I'll one day roleplay with you if possible!

Hey, welcome to the site, I hope you have a fantastic time here. Also, your introduction is totally graceful, don't worry (perfectly timed as well - 11:11AM on my board, which is pretty much my favourite minute of the day).

Awe, don't be overwhelmed. If you have any questions you can ask me as well as some of the other friendly members that posted here and we'll do our best to help you. Welcome!

What site did you come from?
This site just got a major update, and I'm a bit overwhelmed myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back