Hello!

Éclairé

Magic Eight Ball
The name's Kimberly, but most people just call me Kim. I'm British, and not new to forum roleplay. Gosh, if I had to say, I've been role-playing since I was six! I love most genres, but a good realistic RP is my weakness. Other than writing, I love TV dramas, cult classics and listening to music. I also enjoy meeting new people! I'm an avid anime watcher too, guess I just never grew out of that phase :P I did a little bit of poking around, and so I must ask, what is the age range of the people on this site? I've started to feel old in the short time period I've been on for xD

You ever just pay like a hundred poons or whatever the fuck they have in Britain, travel however many kilometers, go to the center of new york city, climb up a tower, guzzle down an entire gallon of tea then yell to everyone in the streets;

Î̘̼̙̯̬͌̄͊̏'̞̉ͣ̉̇ͣM̢̺̳̫ͣ̍͐ͫ̄ ̲̾̾̋̓̿̐̈S̥̗̞̱͌́̏̃O̞̗̘̤̠̝̓͋́ ̮͍̗̞̯͍ͅV͍̯̈̏̏͋́͜E̢̜̣̼̖͈R̍͗͑Y̤͚̼ͅ ͇͓͉̝ͩͤ̐͆̓F̛͎̰̗̯̘͓̯U̷̬̮̩̼̻̖̲Ćͪͨ̽ͣ͏͖K̖̭̬ͥ͛ͅI̻͈̲͓̰͂̿ͯ̽̿ͯN̸͈̦̺̏̈́̂G̥̝͛ ̥̱̬̺͔̮B͓̙̻̺͕̬̺̀R̡͖̘̟͖͔͛ͥ͛̃͌I̟̮̜̠̼͍̟͊T̮̮͇̝̈Ì̙̻̲̣̯̲̝ͬ̔͋̓ͤS̱̝̘͖̰̑H̟̝̹̘̹͓̀̒̽͊̾ͅ

, then just go on your day?

That's what I'd do if I was british. Probably the first thing.

You ever just pay like a hundred poons or whatever the fuck they have in Britain, travel however many kilometers, go to the center of new york city, climb up a tower, guzzle down an entire gallon of tea then yell to everyone in the streets;

Î̘̼̙̯̬͌̄͊̏'̞̉ͣ̉̇ͣM̢̺̳̫ͣ̍͐ͫ̄ ̲̾̾̋̓̿̐̈S̥̗̞̱͌́̏̃O̞̗̘̤̠̝̓͋́ ̮͍̗̞̯͍ͅV͍̯̈̏̏͋́͜E̢̜̣̼̖͈R̍͗͑Y̤͚̼ͅ ͇͓͉̝ͩͤ̐͆̓F̛͎̰̗̯̘͓̯U̷̬̮̩̼̻̖̲Ćͪͨ̽ͣ͏͖K̖̭̬ͥ͛ͅI̻͈̲͓̰͂̿ͯ̽̿ͯN̸͈̦̺̏̈́̂G̥̝͛ ̥̱̬̺͔̮B͓̙̻̺͕̬̺̀R̡͖̘̟͖͔͛ͥ͛̃͌I̟̮̜̠̼͍̟͊T̮̮͇̝̈Ì̙̻̲̣̯̲̝ͬ̔͋̓ͤS̱̝̘͖̰̑H̟̝̹̘̹͓̀̒̽͊̾ͅ

, then just go on your day?

That's what I'd do if I was british. Probably the first thing.

It's on my bucket list, trust me. But as of right now, re-colonization is my number one priority. That and moving out of my parent's house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back