Hello!

I love meeting fans of the game!

Who do you like to play as?

For offense I mainly use Mcree or soldier 76 or phara For defense Mei(She's the best) for tank I use D.va or Reinhardt for healing I use Mercy or Ana. My main is Mei always but when my team needs help I change to the ones I said

Last edited by a moderator:
Main Rein, Heal Lucio, Defense Junk R., Offense ... whats that? Idk ... never get a chance much to use it xD  But 76 is pretty intuitive.

Supports mostly. First by force. Then by need. Now by choice. I'm a product of the system bro ._.

Lol, I feel ya!

For offense I mainly use Mcree or soldier 76 or phara For defense Mei(She's the best) for tank I use D.va or Reinhardt for healing I use Mercy or Ana. My main is Mei always but when my team needs help I change to the one I said

Those are definitely nice choices!

For offense, I like Tracer and Pharah. Defense, Mei and Widowmaker. Tank, Zarya and D.Va. Support, Ana and Mercy equally.

I play Zarya, Mercy, Ana, and Tracer in that order as of late.

The game is my life now. xD

Lol, I feel ya!

Those are definitely nice choices!

For offense, I like Tracer and Pharah. Defense, Mei and Widowmaker. Tank, Zarya and D.Va. Support, Ana and Mercy equally.

I play Zarya, Mercy, Ana, and Tracer in that order as of late.

The game is my life now. xD

What do you play on PC Xbox ps4? 

I play on pc too :3 But I won't be playing for a while. Might join you guys later on.

NA or Europe?

nooooo

matthiaaaas whyyyy do you do this!

Oh sure I'll add you but  I may need to buy a new copy of the game also I play on PC 

I look forward to it!

I've never played anything on PC before because my computer's specs are as useless as heck so I play everything on my PS4. xD

I also have a Wii U if you guys have that and wanna add me.

Welcome @Lirriia, what kind of RPs do you like?

LMFAO! I hear its super good and addictive. I haven't played it yet.

Thanks, Huey!

I like all kinds of roleplays from action, modern/urban fantasy, fandoms, and realistic/slice of life.

How about you?

You should consider getting Overwatch if you like FPS games! There are a lot of characters you can choose from. I don't think there's actually a character I don't like.

You're welcome! See, that would require me having a console. :P  I haven't had one in years, the family and I were in a situation where we had to sell damn near everything in order to survive, but that is a long story. :P

I dig fantasy, sci-fi, some modern/urban fantasy, and some fandoms. :D

Got any plots that you're hankering for?

You're welcome! See, that would require me having a console. :P  I haven't had one in years, the family and I were in a situation where we had to sell damn near everything in order to survive, but that is a long story. :P

I dig fantasy, sci-fi, some modern/urban fantasy, and some fandoms. :D

Got any plots that you're hankering for?

I understand and I've been in those times too so I hope that eventually, you're able to get one soon!

I actually don't have any plots in mind but do you have a thread you can link me to?

The wife and I just decided to get a PS4 this spring after the holidays. ^.^ I'M SO EXCITED!! :D

I have a fantasy RP I'm starting up and a Star Wars RP that I've joined. Both links would be an interest thread. Would you like either or both?

The wife and I just decided to get a PS4 this spring after the holidays. ^.^ I'M SO EXCITED!! :D

I have a fantasy RP I'm starting up and a Star Wars RP that I've joined. Both links would be an interest thread. Would you like either or both?

HOORAY!

What games are you planning to get?

Could you link me the fantasy roleplay?

I'm not good at roleplaying high fantasy with settings that are like Lord of the Rings though if that's what it's like. :$

Users who are viewing this thread

Back