Hello

natluvsdogs

Hello, I'm Nat. I'm new on RPN, so I thought a good starting point would be to introduce myself. I prefer one-on-one roleplay, and I prefer more realistic themes, but I'm down for pretty much anything. I've been lurking on here for a little bit, so I think I have the general idea of how things work. I'd like to start roleplaying soon, so I'm open to new friends.

Welcome to the site! *tosses confetti everywhere? Judging from your username, I'm going to assume that you like dogs. What's your favorite breed?

Kestrel said:
Welcome to the site! *tosses confetti everywhere? Judging from your username, I'm going to assume that you like dogs. What's your favorite breed?
I do! My favorite breed is probably Labradors.

natluvsdogs said:
I do! My favorite breed is probably Labradors.
My sister has a black lab. He's so derpy, but we love him. We call him a Labra-dork. His name's Jake. Personally, I love herding dogs, sled dogs, and other working breeds.

Kestrel said:
My sister has a black lab. He's so derpy, but we love him. We call him a Labra-dork. His name's Jake. Personally, I love herding dogs, sled dogs, and other working breeds.
That's so cute! I like a lot of different types of dogs, I also really like beagles and German short-hair pointers.

natluvsdogs said:
That's so cute! I like a lot of different types of dogs, I also really like beagles and German short-hair pointers.
Beagles are usually a bit loud for myself, but the one's I've met are sweet and smart. German Short-haired Pointers can be hyper, but they're pretty fun.

Kestrel said:
Beagles are usually a bit loud for myself, but the one's I've met are sweet and smart. German Short-haired Pointers can be hyper, but they're pretty fun.
My friend has two German short-hair Pointers and they're so cute. One of them is older and he's really calm, but the younger is a puppy and is a bit more energetic.

MrSquid123 said:
I wish I could have a dog but my cats would hate it
Me too. I've had my cats since infancy, and they're now 8 years old (almost) and have never been around any other animal besides cats for a prolonged period of time, so if I had a dog they would throw a fit.

natluvsdogs said:
Me too. I've had my cats since infancy, and they're now 8 years old (almost) and have never been around any other animal besides cats for a prolonged period of time, so if I had a dog they would throw a fit.
This is the problem with loving cats and dogs

Kestrel said:
My boyfriend has a dog and two cats and they get along fine. It is possible.
I know people with dogs and cats as well. My cats, however, are too old being almost 8. They haven't been exposed to any dog for more than 30 minutes at a time in their entire life, so it would not work well.

MrSquid123 said:
Two of my cats are quite old though and wouldn't manage a kitten
Old cats can be pretty cranky.

natluvsdogs said:
I know people with dogs and cats as well. My cats, however, are too old being almost 8. They haven't been exposed to any dog for more than 30 minutes at a time in their entire life, so it would not work well.
They probably wouldn't be too amused. I've never owned a cat, seeing as up until recently, I had a Siberian Husky. She believed that cats would be delicious.

Kestrel said:
They probably wouldn't be too amused. I've never owned a cat, seeing as up until recently, I had a Siberian Husky. She believed that cats would be delicious.
They just are kind of delicate and aren't energetic enough

Kestrel said:
I've never owned a dog. Looks like we're opposites.

MrSquid123 said:
They just are kind of delicate and aren't energetic enough
I work at a vet clinic, and I've met some grumpy old cats, but they're kinda funny. Another plus is they're usually more mellow than kittens.

natluvsdogs said:
I've never owned a dog. Looks like we're opposites.
I suppose so. I was raised with dogs, but I certainly don't dislike cats.

Kestrel said:
I work at a vet clinic, and I've met some grumpy old cats, but they're kinda funny. Another plus is they're usually more mellow than kittens.
Yeah mine tend to just lie there for most of the day and will let you stroke there tummy whereas my younger cat would probably bite your hand off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back