Hello!

Anony

I am new to this website - but certainly not roleplaying. I've been roleplaying for gosh - 10-15 years, back when my friends and I had no clue what we were doing on AIM and playing mystical creatures - yup! I devolved into having steady partners over the years. My longest roleplay/story line lasted six years. Yes, six years. Consisting of multiple replies a day, of anywhere from 500-1,500+ words. That however ran it's course, and the filler partners I've had since have not done that story justice.

I will be (as soon as I unlock private messaging - just easier for me to handle things) seeking a new partner (s).

So stick around if you're interested in a literate, committed, fun partner to take on a evolving story line. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site, my friend! I wish you the best of luck on the site. Perhaps we could partake in a lengthy roleplay sometime. -JV

JokerValentine said:
Welcome to the site, my friend! I wish you the best of luck on the site. Perhaps we could partake in a lengthy roleplay sometime. -JV
Thank you! Sounds wonderful :)

That's a really long time. The longest I've had is almost a year old. Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back