Hello!

MorgathosTheRussian

Follower of Sigmar's Holy Path
Hello comrades! I am comrade Morgathos (not real name), from the city of Novgorod, Russia! I have come to this site to find good forum RP. Just a bit you should know: I have been shot in the knee, I have at least 2-3 years of RP experience, I am currently working on an RP with a comrade of mine, I have great experience with writing stories, I am a fanatic communist (Za Rodinu) and I do drink at least one bottle of vodka a day.

Oh, and LOTR and Mother Russia are the two things I am most passionate about.

Anyways, I look forward to RPing you guys.

- Morgathos.

I guess you haven't gotten around to much adventuring since that knee injury, eh? Sorry, bad Skyrim joke. Regardless, welcome to RPN. It's always interesting to see the different kinds of people who wash up on our shores! You certainly sound like an eclectic individual. Feel free to ask if you have any questions and don't forget to review the site rules that are reviewed in the intro pm you'll be receiving. That's always important.

Hello and welcome to RPN!

It's a great place with great people, don't be afraid to reach out. A great place to look when looking for new RPs to join is the interest check section of the type of RP you want to join. The rules are rather simple, and the staff really do see all. You certainly seem like an interesting fellow, and you already made me curious about that RP! Might I ask where the name Morgathos came from? It sounds both familiar and not at the same time.

To aid with the jumping in I'd advice the following threads. For any and all questions you may have here is a good place. It's likely that your question has been asked before, and if not, you can always create a new thread. With your questions answered, and the rules carefully studied, you can go join any RP. Like I said, the interest check section of the genre you're looking for is the best place to look, whether for a RP to join or people that want to join your RP. Now that you want to make your posts all fancy to impress everyone, explanations about bbcode can be found here, or if you want to dive right into the depths of bbcode, here. Like everything in life though, don't overdo it.

So that's about everything I think you might need to know to get started. If you still have some questions, don't be afraid to ask, me or someone else. Everyone here was new sometime after all.

Welcome to the best site for RPing, have fun!

Hey there, welcome to the site friend!

If you have any questions you are free to message me ^__^

Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* It's a late welcome, but oh well. I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. I love LOTR as, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back