Hello

Karlore

Unofficial Mayor of Wizard Township
Hi! My name is karlore. I don't really have much to say about myself. I've been roleplaying for years, almost exclusively in MMOs. I stopped for a while because I got bored of all the MMOs I was playing, plus my computer recently died so that option's out. I really missed roleplaying though, and I figured it was time to give forum RP a try. So, here I am :)

Karlore said:
Hi! My name is karlore. I don't really have much to say about myself. I've been roleplaying for years, almost exclusively in MMOs. I stopped for a while because I got bored of all the MMOs I was playing, plus my computer recently died so that option's out. I really missed roleplaying though, and I figured it was time to give forum RP a try. So, here I am :)
Hi Kalore!

I'm Amazigh~

I'm brand new to roleplaying beyond the playground when i was little, so I'm looking forward to roleplaying with all sorts of people! I guess this is a new start for the both of us in a way and I'm happy that you and I can share in it ^^

Amazigh said:
Hi Kalore!
I'm Amazigh~

I'm brand new to roleplaying beyond the playground when i was little, so I'm looking forward to roleplaying with all sorts of people! I guess this is a new start for the both of us in a way and I'm happy that you and I can share in it ^^
Thanks! I hope you get as much joy out of it as I have over the years.

Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Enjoy your stay!

Oh! I almost forgot. I used to RP a bit on the WoW and Warhammer online forums, so I guess I'm less new to this than I thought :)

If anyone from WAR remembers CRPD I was Senaroth/Soranis.

I like to think I've gotten better since then xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back