Hello! :)

dream elvis

day dreamer
Hello all! My name is Kate and I'm (obviously) quite new. :) I actually came over here from Barbermonger just because I needed a little more variety besides just finding one/one's. Eventually I'd love to collaborate with someone on a novel, and I'd like to sharpen my writing skills a bit more as I'm rather out of practice. c:

A bit more about me I guess, is that I'm 22, I live in the PNW with my partner, and right now I'm out of a job and sort of looking for something that will get me through until I can start school again next fall, and I have a healthy obsession with Harry Potter and Caridgan Welsh Corgis, ha. :)

If anyone would like to chat, I'd love to! I'm always up for making new friends!

Hi there! Welcome! I'm sure you will find many people here who share your interests. ^^ I'm a big HP fan myself, though I have to say I like Golden Retrievers more than Corgis, haha. Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I have an (un)healthy obsession with HP. I love all dogs, but I'm fond of Collies, Huskies, Samoyeds and birds.

Hello and welcome to RPNation. I hope you find the right people to make wonderful stories with ^.^

Thanks for responding, guys! I already feel so welcome. ^-^

Kestrel, I'm super stoked that you like Harry Potter and dogs too! Both are great passions of mine! And I, too, like birds though the nest of jays outside of my bedroom window drive me insane. v.v

Castael: Thank you, I so, so appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back