Hello!

Cryobionic

Seven Thousand Club
I just made a profile on this site, (which seems amazing, by the way) and thought I oughta say hello.

So, HI!

Well, I've been looking in to this RP stuff for a while now, you know, lurking around on random sites, trying to get a feel for what this really is, that kind of stuff, and I finally came to the conclusion that I should throw myself out of my comfort zone and try it myself.

So, here I am, I guess. My name is Cryobionic (for now), and I'm a 19 year old European-Korean trying to make it in the world of creativity and I'm looking for friends.

Here's some random facts:

I love Harry Potter.

I paint.

I play the piano.

It annoys me when people criticize my cereal choices.

I'm a redhead.

So that's about it, I think!

Hello! And welcome to the community. It's always nice to have new people so I can shamelessly pull them into my RPs... I mean... welcome them! Yes, that's what I meant.

ToteMaus said:
Hello! And welcome to the community. It's always nice to have new people so I can shamelessly pull them into my RPs... I mean... welcome them! Yes, that's what I meant.
Hi! Thanks for welcoming me and making me chuckle. :)

Hello Cryobionic, welcome to RpN!

I've seen a couple of people joining who haven't ever role played before, so you're not alone there, but I do hope it ends up being something you enjoy.

Side note, we definitely have a little artwork section if you want to show off any of your paintings. c:

Now I have to ask... what kind of cereal are we talking here?

I promise you I'm an unbiased party that strictly eats Cocoa Puffs.

Pine said:
Hello Cryobionic, welcome to RpN!
I've seen a couple of people joining who haven't ever role played before, so you're not alone there, but I do hope it ends up being something you enjoy.

Side note, we definitely have a little artwork section if you want to show off any of your paintings. c:

Now I have to ask... what kind of cereal are we talking here?

I promise you I'm an unbiased party that strictly eats Cocoa Puffs.
Thanks! I'll be sure to check out the artwork section! :)

As for the cereal, I love colorful sugary stuff like Weetos. Preferably with toys.

Pine said:
Just gonna' leave this here wink wink.
I've never heard of that. xD

Doesn't look half bad, though.

I also don't remember the last time my cereal came with a toy. ;___;

I'm a cold pizza leftover steak maybe some casserole kind of breakfast person, but...
I know right! It's like people just want to disappoint toy loving kids and 19 year olds.

ToteMaus said:
Nevermind what my post previously said, I am scatterbrained and post before I think. O.o
Though I wouldn't eat it myself, I totally respect your choice of oatmeal. U.U

Cryobionic said:
I know right! It's like people just want to disappoint toy loving kids and 19 year olds.
I think what is happening now with these so called "toys" is that you have to buy the same cereal like five times, collect little pieces of cardboard, then ship it off to like some faraway P.O. box to receive your hunk of plastic.

It's all a conspiracy.

i'm more of a kid than i've ever been omg

Pfft, we're adults here, we shouldn't get our toys from cereal boxes! We should get toys in the traditional way! ... begging our parents. O.o

Pine said:
I think what is happening now with these so called "toys" is that you have to buy the same cereal like five times, collect little pieces of cardboard, then ship it off to like some faraway P.O. box to receive your hunk of plastic.
It's all a conspiracy.

i'm more of a kid than i've ever been omg
#cerealilluminaticonfirmed

ToteMaus said:
Pfft, we're adults here, we shouldn't get our toys from cereal boxes! We should get toys in the traditional way! ... begging our parents. O.o
... Or kinder eggs.

R.I.P. Wonderballs...

But yeah, I'm sure it's just that some genius tried to eat it all in one bite of the toy inside, there wasn't a warning, and someone wanted to make money for compensation over the incident.

That happens here a lot.

Anyway, if you ever have any questions about the site, we have a really great community for such a large site that would love to help you out.

You're free tag me, PM me when you get your ten posts, or I could just PM you if you would prefer, whichever works. nwn

I'll be sure to ask any questions I might have.

I'm kind of falling in love with this site already, it seems to have a strong and friendly community!

Ayee, Cryo here is new to role playing, right?

Harry Potter role plays are definitely a thing. c;

ToteMaus said:
So, what kind of RP are you into? Detail level? Genre?
As I said in my original post, I'm totally new to this. :P But I think Fantasy and realism sounds hella cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back