Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liquid soap all the way!

• Soap?

• Total voters

Shadowmancer

The Immaturenator
So, this is my introduction thread. I'm horrible at them.

Name's Shadowmancer - though Mancer is usually easier and shorter. I was directed here from reddit since my old forum, rpgforumsonline, was sold and terminated recently, (which was extremely unfortunate) and figured I'd give this place a shot. I was a member for seven years, so forgive my rough introduction...I haven't had to give one in some time. :]

I'm looking to jump into a few casual rps, given it's been a while since I've really written anything worth reading and am juggling the woes of the real world. Anyway, enough blabbering and more writing!

~Mancer

Howdy Mancer and welcome to RPNation!

I know we talked a bit on the Shoutbox yesterday, but I wanted to give you a slightly more formal welcome. While I'm sorry to hear about your previous hangout, I'm super glad you decided to come here. c: We have a wonderful community, as I hope you've gotten to enjoy. It seems like you have a good grasp on how to the site works, but if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Hello and welcome, Mancer. Sorry to hear about your last RP site going down; I hope you'll like it here!

Also, bar soap. Most definitely. Liquid soap leaves a weird feeling on the skin.

Thanks Mordecai! I have indeed. :)

Coin said:
Hello and welcome, Mancer. Sorry to hear about your last RP site going down; I hope you'll like it here!
Also, bar soap. Most definitely. Liquid soap leaves a weird feeling on the skin.
It's quite alright, with every season a new chapter is born. :) I get to make some new friends now and write new stories!

It's funny you say that liquid soap leaves a weird feeling on your skin, I find that bar soap dries mine out and make it "sticky", almost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back