Hello world!

Korvin

Magic Eight Ball
Hey! Heard about this site before, but only decided to give it a shot now.

I've been roleplaying for over half a decade now. I'm definitely the person that shudders at were they began. Anyway, I was drawn into it because of my imagination and love for writing. No matter how many times I leave, I always seem to come back even quicker.

I'm from the Southern U.S, which means my closest neighbor stays seven hours away and I get by on my trusty horse, Gunslinger-Coyote-Tumbleweed.

Just half-way joking, I guess. I live in the city and am currently a student. I have so many interests that it's hard to keep track of them (jack-of-all-trades unite), but the most prominents ones are: technology, history, music, movies, writing, and fitness/athletics. A side note includes daydreaming and anything related to aesthetics.

Hope to be seeing you around!

Welcome to the site Korvin! Jack of all trades. Master of none. Any particular fandoms you like writing about?
"...master of none, but oftentimes better than a master of one.”

Any excuse classifies as a good one (or, maybe 15%). I'm not really into fandom RPs, which I find odd considering I read quite a bit of fanfiction. It's just something that hasn't necessarily called my name... Yet. Maybe I could see having OCs with a similar setting or mechanics, but unsure...

Regarding originals, however, there isn't necessarily a genre I dislike, but have a liking towards realism and modern settings. Horror, psychological, angst, hurt, enigma, etc are themes I like the insertion of. 'Sappier' prompts and characters are a guilty pleasure for me. I prefer 'darker' things, because it's more interesting to see a character's development, imo...

Regarding 'realism' I'm not sure that's exactly accurate. I like supernatural, magic, and superhuman, too. It's just I feel there should be a steady-dose of real life issues pumped into them that I think some RPs lose sight of.

Thanks for the welcome, sorry for the ramble.

Welcome to RpN~!

I hope you enjoy it here~!

Thanks for the welcome! I've already looked around a bit, and it seems promising.

I understand that completely. Like ya wanna make a character as strong or stronger than superman but there to be no consequences when they use such powers? Especially in urban and populated areas?

Hit the nail right on the head! I do see them as quite fun every now and then, but always lose interest too fast to join in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back