Hello *waves hand excitedly*

Erza Scarlet

Prettiest eyes always shed the most tears....
It's nice to join a Roleplay site. You can call me Erza or Moon. Nicknames vary.

Thank you for allowing me to join. I hope to have write an adventure here.

Moon is a very interesting one. Welcome! One of the favorite delights of mine is actually the Moon so that's pretty fun~ I hope you find what you're looking for, most likely will, and have a wonderful time. My nicknames vary as well... Oh you have no idea... No idea at all.. But maybe you could? Who knows! Adventures come and it is our decision to take the hand of it or not! Regardless, I WELCOME YOU!!! ^^

ivivi said:
Moon is a very interesting one. Welcome! One of the favorite delights of mine is actually the Moon so that's pretty fun~ I hope you find what you're looking for, most likely will, and have a wonderful time. My nicknames vary as well... Oh you have no idea... No idea at all.. But maybe you could? Who knows! Adventures come and it is our decision to take the hand of it or not! Regardless, I WELCOME YOU!!! ^^
Thank you. I hope this adventure is an interesting one. Maybe we will meet on ours. Who knows? Thank you for the welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back