Hello to all!

Veil

I've been roleplaying for several years now, but haven't gotten to in some time. Looking forward to joining a great, creative roleplay. :) In real life, my husband and I are landlords and he has a business. Which is a huge change for us both. We have a dog staying with my parents for now because of where we're living. As the days have gone by, I've found myself missing roleplay more and more. I usually get into fantasy roleplays, but open to just about any as long as it has a good storyline.

Hello @Veil,

Welcome to RpN!

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules and New User Restrictions. After you have done that, you can head over to the Roleplays board for all of your roleplaying needs. You can create new roleplays for one on one or group settings, propose your own ideas, and join other roleplays!

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox!

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to News & Updates or Questions & Information. I am always willing to answer any questions you may have. :)

Happy roleplaying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back