Hello There!

Calcium

Is just looking for something simple
Hello, I'm new to this site and am excited to get started, I'm not sure exactly how to start this so I'll just give basic info.

I'm a role player obviously, I'm not super expansive with my post length but I can still keep things very interesting and keep them moving along. I like adventurous and action packed role plays that have a sort of positive feeling to them, I will delve into darker things if you want, I'd just like for a positive outcome to things.

Also I really don't have many restrictions to my role plays, just try to be friendly and we should sail smoothly.

That's all I've got at the moment but if you want to know anything else then just go ahead and ask!

Welcome to RpN! (^∇^)I hope you enjoy your stay~

If you ever want to roleplay, just ask! I'm willing to do any kind.

Welcome!!! I hope you have a fun time here! I'm also kinda new here, but I've found it really satisfying so far... I hope you have good luck in finding interesting action/adventure RPs!

Thanks both of you, oh and LinnonShira, I'd love to role play with you, for some reason I can't start conversations at the moment so if you want to discuss it then you'd have to start it, just saying, sorry! :sweat:

@Calcium The only reason why you're not able to PM anyone is because you haven't posted 10 times yet. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be able to do so in no time ^^ Anyway, I'll message you instead~

That's the weird thing, I do have more then 10 posts but it still doesn't let me!

Welcome to Roleplay Nation! My name is NickTehAvenger (formerly NickOlas) and I welcome you to our community, if you ever want to roleplay, send me a PM.

Hello @Calcium,

Welcome to RpN!

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules. After you have done that, you can head over to the Roleplays board for all of your roleplaying needs. You can create new roleplays for one on one or group settings, propose your own ideas, and join other roleplays!

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox! Once you have made at least 10 posts, you’ll be able to access more of the site’s awesome features and send private messages!

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to News & Updates or Questions & Information. I am always willing to answer any questions you may have. :)

Happy roleplaying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back