Hello There!

azuu

Hello! I'm Azuu, nice to meet you all! I've been roleplaying for most of my teenage years and I thought I should give this site a shot! A little about me: I'm a pretty big video game nerd, I love stupid jokes, and reading! My main fandoms are danganronpa, bandori, love live, persona, and a few others. It's nice to meet everyone!

Great to have you here, azuu! You have some excellent taste imo, it’s not every day I see someone who’s a fan of this many franchises I enjoy! Big fan of Danganronpa and Persona here, and I’m just now starting to dive into the major idol franchises.

Last edited:
Hey azuu! Welcome! Hope you find partners with similar interests. :)

(In reference to the post title and Star Wars Revenge of The Sith) General Kenobi!

You say you love stupid jokes but I prefer to be single, sorry.

I joke. Welcome aboard the RP express, toot toot we have beverages in the dining car! And we also have lots of other things here. You'll find a nice spot and make some new friends here quickly. If you need medical just find me. I'll patch you up and probably take an organ as payment.

Hello! I'm Azuu, nice to meet you all! I've been roleplaying for most of my teenage years and I thought I should give this site a shot! A little about me: I'm a pretty big video game nerd, I love stupid jokes, and reading! My main fandoms are danganronpa, bandori, love live, persona, and a few others. It's nice to meet everyone!
Can you be my new best friend?

You say you love stupid jokes but I prefer to be single, sorry.

I joke. Welcome aboard the RP express, toot toot we have beverages in the dining car! And we also have lots of other things here. You'll find a nice spot and make some new friends here quickly. If you need medical just find me. I'll patch you up and probably take an organ as payment.
Good to know! I have a few organs to spare.

Can you be my new best friend?
haha, sure!

you're forgetting the best anime of all time...

any guess as to what it is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back