Hello there!

IllyanaDark

Nice to meet you all ^^

Just found this site after a dorm mate who used to rp here recommended it. I rp a lot in discord and decided to give this place a try. See you guys around 😀

Welcome to RPNation! I hope you don't mind me asking you a question: What first got you into roleplay?

Also... is that Blake Belladonna from RWBY as your avatar?

I like to build stories with people i guess, always been trying to rp in discord but im not advanced in writing.

And yep.. thats Blake.

I like to build stories with people i guess, always been trying to rp in discord but im not advanced in writing.

And yep.. thats Blake.

That is understandable, literary RP is hard to do. For me it is still hard from time to time, especially on Discord.

Glad I got it right... it would be a real danged shame if I got it wrong.

I see. Well im looking for a rwby rp if youre interested ^^

I'm currently creating a OC for RWBY, and sadly until that's done I am not really looking to RP in RWBY. It is REAL hard for me to Roleplay a RWBY character because of how fleshed out they are in the show, if that makes sense?

Oh yeah its fine. I completely understand.

I'm glad you understand. If you would like a OC as well, feel free to let me know. If you also hop onto the character feedback thread, I'll be posting another OC there in a couple of minutes which has the basic information I use (ignore the "Animal Spirit" part of it, that's race-specific). You might also be able to find a few RWBY OC's there as well.

Maybe i might do that.. there is a certain discord server i wanna make an OC for.. though i do have preferences.. ill let you know 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back