Hello there!

hellion

giphy.gif
I'm just a weary wandering writer who's looking for a safe and steady place to take part in roleplays from time to time. Hopefully, this is it, because I've been around the block a little bit and it's taught me that finding an active, functional, friendly site is challenging, to say the least.

My interests are pretty broad, and I'd be willing to roleplay a wide variety of genres and whatnot within both pre-existing and fully original narratives. A few generalized settings that I'm always really into are sci-fi, fantasy, and cyberpunk, as well as period pieces set in the twentieth century or the wild west. I also love comics and wish there were more balanced superpower scenarios out there, but hey, a man can dream.

On the whole, I tend to enjoy dark, grounded stories with a ton of depth, but that's definitely not even close to all that I like or look for. Two things I'd definitely wanna RP but have had a hard time finding reliable setups for are Star Wars and Warhammer 40,000.

Lemme know if there's anything you'd wanna recommend or ask for my help in setting up!

Welcome to the website! I would LOVE to rp star wars with you! :D

Ps... I have the high ground!

Thanks, I appreciate it! Looks like a pretty nifty place so far.

That sounds great!!! I'm down for pretty much any era and happy to explore all sortsa different scenarios. There's very few things about Star Wars I don't love, most notably Jar Jar Binks and Jaxxon the Green Rabbit. All I ask is that we both agree to pretend they don't exist.

Oh, and by the way,

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back