Hello there

LilacRayne

basic Damsel for distress contact for inquiries
I am new to the site but I am fairly use to role play forums be it very laid back ones so my writing is a best semi lit. I do try to at least do posts up to a paragraph long at minimum. I mostly prefer fantasy and midevil themed plots. I am okay with romance as a sub plot but cant really do with it being the only thing a role play centers around. Most my characters are usually female being that I have a fairly hard time writing in a masculine person. Far as romances go I am fine with mxf or fxf. I do also enjoy role playing in platonic relationships as well, and I am not one to be against silly behaving characters or comedic role plays. I am very open to scenarios and will try an play along where I seem to fit be it one on ones or group

platforms of which I have had the privilege of role playing under online are basically meez.coms forum section under the user name I_am_me_1995. Or a few of the sims on second life, I have dabbled a bit into understanding pathfinders since my spouse is a big dungeons and dragons player though I have little experience with it beyond the jist of what I was told about it I certainly dont mind learning.

Welcome Lilac!
Nice to meet you here. I also am new to this Site but have some Experience in Roleplaying. And as convinient it might sound, I share your Intrest in fantasy/medieval Themes. But I´m pretty adaptive. So if you´re in need of an active Roleplayer: I offer myself as a Candidate. I can play whatever you prefer in whatever World you would like it to play off.
Hope to see you around! ~

DatDemon

That could be quiet extensive since I have a log of different characters in my aresonal, I can also make up new ones I can pm you if you sometime an we can discuss ideas for a possible long term.

That could be quiet extensive since I have a log of different characters in my aresonal, I can also make up new ones I can pm you if you sometime an we can discuss ideas for a possible long term.
Oh really? That´s nice. I too have some Characters from my old Site fitting to those Genres and I also have no Problem with inventing new ones,since I have a lot of Imagination. Feel free to text me whenever you like. I would love to further discuss this with you. ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back