Hello There!

FindingHome

Hi! My name is Nicole but you can call me Fi. I'll respond to either/or so take your pick!

I'm not so new to roleplay. I've actually spent a lot of time on a number of site but until recently most of them became empty as the fan base slowly died. However, I stumbled upon this site in hopes of reviving my love for roleplay. I've been roleplaying for about 10 years now. Finding an interest in Anime, I stumbled upon FanFiction which first led me to writing. Then from there, video games to MMOs then finally, D&D. My most favorite form of RP, however, is play by post. I love being about to create a story through sites like this one with other well rounded, creative individuals who enjoy writing as much as I do. I've RPed in almost every genre and find that I absolutely love combat. Combat and romance, hahah.

Don't be afraid to get to know me! I love participating in anything that I can and I'm most certainly looking to start roleplaying as soon as possible! Thanks you for taking the time to read this, I appreciate it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome, Fi. I'm glad you found us and hope you'll make yourself at home. We have a robust site and varied member base. I won't tell you individual roleplays don't die (because the occasionally do), but there is such a large, active group of awesome players/writers here, you always have options.

A couple of tips I usually share with newcomers: Start by checking out the rules if you haven't already. Then I recommend checking out the list of active Role Plays as well as the Role Play Recruitment and Role Play Ideas areas. Those are the best places to find a group RP to join or find a writing partner. All of those are available from the main ("forums") view of the site.

If you have any other questions as you're getting oriented to the site, just reach out. You may also want to pop by the shout box (also available from the main or "forums" view) for real-time chat with members. We're all friendly. :)

Welcome again to RpN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back