Hello There!

volchan

Dearheart
Helper
I'm not all that great with introductions, but here are some things about me:

I am an artist who has spent time abroad teaching English in such places as South Korea and Japan. Being an artist, I have an interest in......well......art. I also like to travel, try new foods, bake, swim, and take long walks to nowhere. My goal is to one day survive on art alone, but for the time being I enjoy drawing and creating in my spare time.

...Also, one weird thing about me is that I can't ride a bike.

I've wasn't able to ride a bike until I was 13 years old. And I still had the training wheels on at the time. xD

I do art too, SFM Posters. Cause I don't know how to actually paint as I failed my art class. So once I make it big and famous making SFM Posters, I am going back to my old school and approach my art teacher and say: 'HA! YOU SEE! I MADE IT BIG!'. Once I actually do make it big. Hue.

Pyro said:
I've wasn't able to ride a bike until I was 13 years old. And I still had the training wheels on at the time. xD
I do art too, SFM Posters. Cause I don't know how to actually paint as I failed my art class. So once I make it big and famous making SFM Posters, I am going back to my old school and approach my art teacher and say: 'HA! YOU SEE! I MADE IT BIG!'. Once I actually do make it big. Hue.
Ah, I assume that would have been difficult >w<

I enjoy sculpting, but I'm pretty new to it. I mostly do illustration work. I'd like to make a comic at some point ouo

Hai! Woah, maybe one day you could share some of your work! That'd be great. I'd wanted to be an artist, once, back when I was trying out a ton of things, but it didn't really stick. It's really amazing how an artist can translate three-dimensional images or an idea onto paper, and I seriously admire that.

RambVines said:
Hai! Woah, maybe one day you could share some of your work! That'd be great. I'd wanted to be an artist, once, back when I was trying out a ton of things, but it didn't really stick. It's really amazing how an artist can translate three-dimensional images or an idea onto paper, and I seriously admire that.
I plan to upload some images once I figure it out >w< My profile image is actually something I illustrated a few months ago :3

volchan said:
I plan to upload some images once I figure it out >w< My profile image is actually something I illustrated a few months ago :3
Holy guacamole, that's super amazing! You have such great style, seriously.

RambVines said:
Holy guacamole, that's super amazing! You have such great style, seriously.
Thank you! I still have a lot of work to do if I want to be a professional artist, but it always makes me happy when people like my work : )

Welcome! *throws confetti* I hope you can become a professional artist. Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back