Hello there!

TheKillerHunter

Hello there, I am TheKillerHunter! Also known as Kevin! That is all... yeah... that's all I want to write... I wonder if I can finish Witcher 3 on Death March...

Well, I'm new to this RPNation, and I don't know what to do. I'm here to have fun role playing, but I do not know what to do right now. What I'm interested now is fantasy, and I'm trying to think up a plot for an RP, but I don't know where to create my characters. I want to have fun here. Can someone help me get the hang of this site? I don't know want, and I've been here, doing nothing but sitting here and watching my laptop.

I'm new here too. I've been exploring and poking around, and there's a forum called Roleplaying Advice (something like that, at least!), and a sub-forum to that is something about characters, where you can receive feedback? After looking at a few, I saw that if the thread creator requested that nobody comment or give feedback, most people would respect that decision. I might personally try creating characters there, it looks interesting. Perhaps you'd enjoy?

Welcome to RP Nation, by the way!

estellxa said:
I'm new here too. I've been exploring and poking around, and there's a forum called Roleplaying Advice (something like that, at least!), and a sub-forum to that is something about characters, where you can receive feedback? After looking at a few, I saw that if the thread creator requested that nobody comment or give feedback, most people would respect that decision. I might personally try creating characters there, it looks interesting. Perhaps you'd enjoy?
Welcome to RP Nation, by the way!
Thank you for the reply! And post our character there? Are you sure we can do that? I'm quite an idiot and I'm also a timid fellow.

So, on roleplays, if you look on the top, there is a "main" thread, the "OOC" thread, "Character signup," and "Overview." You want to create your characters in the "Character signup."

the box you type in will automatically save a draft, which means, you can work on a chracter for a half an hour, look on another thread, and come back, and continue working.

With that out of the way, welcome to RPN!

Hi.

You thought that's all I was gonna say? Right. Welcome to RpN! Ask me questions if any have you. I'd be happy to answer. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back