Hello there!

Mai_Artwork

Tired AF All the Time
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Uh, I may seem new, but my profile here is quite old, in fact! I'm not new to RP, but I'm still getting used to this site. I plan on visiting a lot more often, though. I have a nearly insatiable craving for wonderful original stories and compelling characters, so if you are interested, my inbox is always welcome! :3

At least.... That's how I assume that works. >.< I've used a forum before, but it's become quite inactive and I'm sad to say I have moved on. I would like to make new friends here, and certainly would enjoy bringing new stories to life. Also, I would like to add that you please call me Mai.

I'll be your friend, Mai. I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes for short if you prefer. Welcome to RPN!*throws confetti in air* If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Hello, Kes! I've been more observant, and I see you post very often. Though your message seems automated. Just how many people do you greet daily?

Kes is actually a robotic kestrel. Her main program is shredded paper-like material dispersion. Confetti bath.

She is actually a terminator, so uh, don't pour water on her?

How charming, though I do appreciate the time it takes Kes to post so frequently! Robotic or not, someone who is kind and thoughtful is a friend to me. :3

Anomailia said:
How charming, though I do appreciate the time it takes Kes to post so frequently! Robotic or not, someone who is kind and thoughtful is a friend to me. :3
Aww... Thanks. I do try to welcome every newcomer. While the intro and my confetti bath is pretty standard, I do read through everyone's intro thread, and I make some sort of special comment, etc. So, yes, I'm real, just lazy and busy. @JokerValentine is right. Don't pour water on me. I'm hydrophobic, and I can't swim. Water is scary!

Kestrel said:
Aww... Thanks. I do try to welcome every newcomer. While the intro and my confetti bath is pretty standard, I do read through everyone's intro thread, and I make some sort of special comment, etc. So, yes, I'm real, just lazy and busy. @JokerValentine is right. Don't pour water on me. I'm hydrophobic, and I can't swim. Water is scary!
Pfft. You are a robot, not a phospholipid. You ain't no hydrophobic 'bot.

I've never heard of a robot that likes water, so it makes a lot of sense to me. One of my favorite things to write about involves water, so I understand how you feel about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back