Hello there, I’m Ihartstarts, or Ihart for short

Ihartstars

Smash Ultimate Beast
Hiya! Call me Ihart, or Ihartstars. I love roleplaying, I’ve been doing it since I was young. I have tons of characters for many fandoms out there, and totally willing to make more. I’m so excited to be here! Can’t wait, I look forward to roleplaying with y’all. :)

Some fandoms I’m big on include;
-anything dragon related (WoF, Eragon, HtTYD, you name it!)
-warrior cats/ Erin hunter related
-human, humanoid, people with powers
-overall any fantasy roleplay I’ll probaly be okay with

I’ll probably have some of my own roleplay threads soon, so keep a lookout! :D

You mean in this forum? You’d have to go to the actual roleplaying forums for that. I’m sorry, I am also very new, not sure if my advice is helpful enough T-T

So this is how you chat with people huh wow I’m so lucky to be in this community with awesome people like you!

I’m going to bed in the morning I’m going into my 4th grade class I was actually born in 2008 but I couldn’t find it so I picked 2006 I’m being honest ok?

Goodnight btw I have a twin sister she will join to I’ll let you know when she registers tomorrow ok? ☺️☺️ 😴

Welcome, both of you :)

If you're confused about something on the site - here is a very big comprehensive guide on the forums! It explains pretty much everything about using the forums and roleplaying here and has a lot of useful links so be sure to check it out!

You spend so much time chasing after the shadows, you forget about the light that casts them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back