Hello there, allow me to introduce myself.

Luciano

I'm new here and looking for anyone who may be willing to show me the ropes. I'm not new to role-playing, though it's been some time since I have role-played with anyone. Looking for anyone who could also guide me through the interesting web that is this site and maybe help me find a group role-play or a one on one that suits me. If you have any questions, I am an open book so do not be afraid to ask, I'm willing to answer. Any help, big or small, is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
-L

Last edited:
Hey, welcome to RPN! I'm Yukio, this site's (favorite) gay fetus. I'm not new here, but I'm not exactly the type of person to wander around the forums (as I'm just as anti-social on here as I am in real life). I would love to show you some soon-to-be group roleplays or would adore finding someone for a one-on-one roleplay with you. If you have any questions about the site, I'll try to answer to the best of my ability, L! But it's not very smart to trust an unborn child, is it?

Hey, welcome to RPN! I'm Yukio, this site's (favorite) gay fetus. I'm not new here, but I'm not exactly the type of person to wander around the forums (as I'm just as anti-social on here as I am in real life). I would love to show you some soon-to-be group roleplays or would adore finding someone for a one-on-one roleplay with you. If you have any questions about the site, I'll try to answer to the best of my ability, L! But it's not very smart to trust an unborn child, is it?
You're a very interesting person Mr. Yukio. I like it. I am more than willing to be taken under your wing for a bit, even if you are an 'unborn fetus' as you say.

You're a very interesting person Mr. Yukio. I like it. I am more than willing to be taken under your wing for a bit, even if you are an 'unborn fetus' as you say.

Interesting? Thanks for the compliment, love! I don't exactly think you should be guided by me, however; I'm mostly just a greeter on here, floating around the introduction posts and greeting all of the newcomers and the 5% that remember their password and stay. Oh, and just call me Yukio! I'm of no higher authority to you, darling.

Interesting? Thanks for the compliment, love! I don't exactly think you should be guided by me, however; I'm mostly just a greeter on here, floating around the introduction posts and greeting all of the newcomers and the 5% that remember their password and stay. Oh, and just call me Yukio! I'm of no higher authority to you, darling.
I see. Well the greeting was much appreciated, it's always nice to feel a bit welcomed in a new place. Be it on the internet or real life, so I am grateful for your gesture. I do intend on sticking around here for some time, so I will definitely remember my password.

I see. Well the greeting was much appreciated, it's always nice to feel a bit welcomed in a new place. Be it on the internet or real life, so I am grateful for your gesture. I do intend on sticking around here for some time, so I will definitely remember my password.

Great to hear! Feel free to wander around the forums and see what you're interested in. But don't ask me about those. Go ask a staff member here, some are online!

Great to hear! Feel free to wander around the forums and see what you're interested in. But don't ask me about those. Go ask a staff member here, some are online!
Ah, a staff member. I didn't even think of that. You wouldn't by any chance know how to get a hold of one of them would you?

Ah, a staff member. I didn't even think of that. You wouldn't by any chance know how to get a hold of one of them would you?

I'd love to, but I'm sort of too shy to talk to them.
I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you messaged them, though! Have you hit the ten post mark, yet? You also need to be a member for 24 hours.

I'd love to, but I'm sort of too shy to talk to them.
I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you messaged them, though! Have you hit the ten post mark, yet? You also need to be a member for 24 hours.
It's understandable that you're shy, as am I, but I feel I'll become lost here if I don't reach out for help. As for the ten post mark, I'm not sure. I wouldn't think so, this being my first thread and set of replies I've given. How would I reach said milestone?

It's understandable that you're shy, as am I, but I feel I'll become lost here if I don't reach out for help. As for the ten post mark, I'm not sure. I wouldn't think so, this being my first thread and set of replies I've given. How would I reach said milestone?

Well, I'm pretty sure you're at 5 at the moment. I'm not completely sure; I'm only good with profile settings and such because I have nothing else to do in my spare time. As for the 24 hour mark, I think it's self-explanatory.

Well, I'm pretty sure you're at 5 at the moment. I'm not completely sure; I'm only good with profile settings and such because I have nothing else to do in my spare time. As for the 24 hour mark, I think it's self-explanatory.
Ah okay, I see what you mean. Well, I guess all I can do is continue posting. Maybe I'll attempt to traverse this place myself for a bit. I do appreciate you reaching out and giving me a bit of help to start me off. Thank you, Yukio.

Ah okay, I see what you mean. Well, I guess all I can do is continue posting. Maybe I'll attempt to traverse this place myself for a bit. I do appreciate you reaching out and giving me a bit of help to start me off. Thank you, Yukio.

Of course, L! I hope to see you becoming an active member here and roleplaying your heart out. You're very welcome!

I'm pretty open to most genres. I'm more experienced in slice of life/ fantasy/ group rp's (wolf pack, family, etc).

I have a fantasy rp. It's group oriented and depending on which side you chose, your team will become like family. It's action and involves magic. Also if you're from a certain family you can transform into a lycan or even a werewolf (not the twilight kind)

I couldn't find a way to get through to someone so sorry if this annoys you. Y u k i o? Can you pm me if you're online?

Users who are viewing this thread