Hello...? (... sorry for being shy ... ._.)

Hyelin

The bored one
Sooo.... h-hi there...! So I-i-i am Hyelin... and... maybe d-do some r-roleplays? (Undertale and F-fire Emblem would be nice tho...)

I-i'm so sorry for b-bothering y-you!! uwu

Welcome to RPN!
I guess I understand you. Me: THE FLOOR IS SOCIAL INTERACTIONS! *grabs a jetpack and flies off*

I-I literally have a f-free hugs b-button on my b-bag.... nobidy e-ever did it... uwu

Th-thank y-you... y-you have o-one too!! but I-i'm gonna g-go to sleep n-now... (in austria it's 10 pm .. and I-im really t-tired...)

Ah, I'm in the US.
5:08 here, anyways, must be about 11 pm there, so I'll leave you alone.

hey there, welcome to rpn! everybody i've met has been more than friendly, so i think you'll fit right in!

hey there, welcome to rpn! everybody i've met has been more than friendly, so i think you'll fit right in!
Th-thanks! I-i-i really appreciate that! Y-you may have noticed that a-already, not? And f-funny.... t-the Undertale rp... w-we both are i-interested :) it's great... m-meeting new p-pals..!

I still consider myself new here. I've been here for nearly a month and have yet to figure it out. But I'm patient (in case someone wants to role play being my doctor).

So if you need a novice, don't be shy with me; I'm as lost ad you are, Lol

And I'd really like to have a cookie, too.

I still consider myself new here. I've been here for nearly a month and have yet to figure it out. But I'm patient (in case someone wants to role play being my doctor).

So if you need a novice, don't be shy with me; I'm as lost ad you are, Lol

And I'd really like to have a cookie, too.

H-here you have it :) a-and thank you! I-i-i don't really k-know how but I l-like you. *gives you another cookie and smiles wide at you*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back