Hello! Somewhat new here.

bubblefly

the milk of human kindness
Hi, my name is Jay! I'm 19 (20 this month) and I'm from the UK.
I'm quite a quiet person, but I'm very creative and I absolutely love art and writing, it's been a primary passion of mine since I was a child and I aspire to continue with it throughout my life. I love video games, binge watching my favourite TV shows, having movie marathons, going to amusement parks, travelling, painting, photography and a whole bunch more.

I do have previous experience with roleplaying. I was a hardcore roleplayer when I was 11-15 years old and I kind of dropped it for a few years and became interested in it again when I was about 17/18 and obsessed over it for months on end until it kind of took over my personal life, so I took a break and I'm ready to get back into it.
I love roleplaying one on one, but I do still enjoy group RP's, I just don't have as much experience with that. Modern and realistic are my most favourite genres to roleplay, but I'd love to get into fantasy/sci-fi a bit more to see how my writing flows with that.

I have no idea if anyone wants to hear this much about it, I just thought it would be good to properly introduce myself. So, hi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back