Hello RpNation

Taleek

The Goof
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone I am TaleekXD..but you guys already knew that when you saw the thread and all. So anyway I guess I should talk a little bit about myself kinda don't know where to start and all I bet you guys can tell I am not really great with introductions but whatever here goes. I have been role playing for a while actually as a matter of fact I started back when I was at the age of 10. I was horrible back then and did not really have a correct method on role playing at the time but as time passed and the things that I got experienced in my Rp time I came out to be pretty decent I am very active and love interacting with other people in Rp's yes the interaction probably my most loved part in Rp's just simply having a conversation with your created character and someone else's its just so sweet to me that I do it just about everyday. I am interested in just about all Rp's I read all the ideas I see and I even sometimes (rarely) come up with a plot of my own I guess thats enough for now I hope I can have some great Rp's here to remember in the future. :tongue:

(I just put this pic in for the lolz)

epic-duel-demotivational-poster-1220408739.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back