Hello, RPNation!

AssassinHD

Last of the Sylvans
Hello, I just joined the site today, and so want to meet some people / get past this 10 post 24 hour rule. Annoyed already. However, although I am new to the site, I've been roleplaying for as long as I can remember. Mostly, its DnD, but I've done a couple others. Although 4th gen really just made DnD really confusing. So many rules. Anyway, I go by Ty. I play video games all the time, I watch WWE, Supernatural, Castle, Doctor Who (not the biggest fan of Peter Capaldi) and a few of the newer shows, like Magicians and Second Chance. I do a teeny bit of coding just for the heck of it, and Im getting into synthetic music production. Theres my introduction. Welp. Cya.

Welcome to RpN, Ty! I hope you enjoy your role-plays and the role-players on this site! If you have any questions, let me know!

Hello Ty and welcome to RpNation. (: Sorry you're annoyed by our 10 post/24 hour rule. Unfortunately, we had a huge problem with spam bots, so it's only to reduce the number of 'MUSCLE GROWTH WONDER' posts in roleplays. :P

Mordecai said:
Hello Ty and welcome to RpNation. (: Sorry you're annoyed by our 10 post/24 hour rule. Unfortunately, we had a huge problem with spam bots, so it's only to reduce the number of 'MUSCLE GROWTH WONDER' posts in roleplays. :P
I understand. Its a smart feature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back