Hello RPN!

Rysesaka

One Thousand Club
Hello, RPN! I am Emperor Ploppa, an actually a new member on this forum but I'm glad that I will be welcomed by members on this forum, soon, I actually came from the ROBLOX Forum as that forum starts too collapsing so once again, hello!

Hello and welcome, Emperor Ploppa. I'm glad you found us and hope you'll make yourself at home.

A couple of tips I usually share with newcomers: Start by checking out the rules if you haven't already. Then I recommend checking out the roleplay recruitment areas. There’s the 1x1 Roleplay Recruitment forum (for 1x1 or private RPs) and the Roleplay Recruitment forum (and its subforum for dice-based game recruitment), where authors advertise for players for their group games. Those are the best places to find a group RP to join or find a writing partner. You can create a new thread there as well, if you are ready to start a story and just need a partner.

If you still have questions, check out our handy FAQ, or check out the Site Questions & Information area - chances are, someone else may have already asked your question. If you still need help after that, let us know!

Finally, you may also want to pop by the Shoutbox for real-time chat with members. It’s a great way to introduce yourself to the community and meet a few members. We're all friendly. :)

Welcome again to RpN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back