• I don't know, I didn't read it.

• Baaad.

• Absolutely horrendous.

• Hi.

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShredKnives

Buffer Overflower
Roleplay Type(s)
Outside the Forest of Magic, a entire world of trees distorted and shelled with powerful barriers that turned the lands into a terrifying labyrinth of lethal poisons and even more lethal residents, metal footsteps collided with the ground and shining metal glinted in the sun. They clattered as movement pushed it against the grass, under gravity, and below the sky.

Sharena had left her dragon to explore for now, for now, she had sensed something. An all too familiar presence that has taken home in her memory.
Murder. In curiosity, Sharena followed what she believed would be where the source of that presence was. As she continued, there was another behind her, unseen among regular eyes. A second footstep against her shadow, overlooking her like a looming silent golem of metal. With each thud against the grass, sounded an equally loud thud.

It did not take long for Sharena to find out there was a path. While the trail this source was leaving behind wasn't obvious, there was something definitely out of place. Dead piles of flowers were seen. Groups of mushrooms were nowhere to be collected. The sun seemed just a bit darker. The trees had stopped moving.

It was if her destination was getting more silent and silent as she walked. Was she on the path to the River of Death and she just wasn't aware?
Her silent expression scanned the area. With thief-like movements but knight-like stature, she continued moving her eyes around the area. She couldn't quite figure out how recent this was. A few minutes ago? An hour? Even several seconds? She kept moving through the trail, watching for any movements. With the silence around the Forest, it shouldn't have been hard for her.

Suddenly, everything froze except for her. She blinked in confusion, before she looked directly above her to find a translucent orb with a red dot indicating its eyesight before immediately coming to a realization.

"Ah. Uhm...Now? I'm a bit busy..."

The orb nodded eagerly.

"Right...Hello, there, my name is Sharena. I am a summoned character of this orb-like figure under the name of Shred." A glowing transparent rope of chains connected from the orb to Sharena.

"I guess I'm acting as some sort of representative? Well, with whatever reason I have for being halted...I am currently tailing another knight of sorts who goes by the name of Alter Saber. I was just about to speak to her before I could feel everything stop in its place."

She sighed, continuing, "Anyway, I believe I was just here to make my greetings towards you. Hello, sir, madam. I hope to make your acquaintance, and I hope you can enjoy your time with my friendly summoner." She pointed up at the orb. "I'm sure he will do you well."

"He appears to have been here before, so I hope you will greet him once more."

"Now then," She began to conclude, "I must be on my way. Progress will not be made when everything is at an intermission. Enjoy your time."
Then, as if someone pressed a button, the world began to move.

Hiya! I used to be active here about 2 - 3 years back, then I just kinda stopped.

But I'm back! Not that many people know me, but I just wanted to say hello again and sort of have fun with RPing again.

So...Hello!

Please don't delete my introduction even though I'm just saying I'm back, I worked so hard on this post so I can make myself look cool.

Welcome back to the Nation fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Konichiwa! Welcome back to RPN! I'm Cara, the resident fox. ^33^:33: You'll learn love it here (again), in our humble abode! As you already know, there are plenty of RPs to go around. If you don't find a group RP you'd like to join, take a stab at making your own, or join/make a one on one (1x1) RP! Welp, I hope to see you around the site! And again welcome!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back