Hello. Pleasure to meet you all. :)

Takeo Vallon

Hello. I am new to this site. I love to RP Fantasy, Sci-Fi Rp's. I am leaning towards Fantasy. I almost like to RP in any scenario, especially if the RP is in the Medieval Times. If you would like to RP, all you would have to do is say 'Time period( Medieval/Future/Present) -RP Style(Third Person/First Person/Fantasy/ Sci-Fi/ Animal/ etc.) Storyline(Free-Roam/Basic/ Dense/ Acute/ etc.) Then I will get back to you as soon as I can and we can most likely hook up a RP. :) Thank you for taking the time and consideration to read this. :)

Let's see.

I'll do any time period, I'm not that good with futuristic since I don't know all the terms for phasers and starships and stuff like that. I can definitely do Medieval, and Present. I always write in third person. And I enjoy, Fantasy, Slice-of-Life, and Sci-fi depending on the plot. Errrr... and I like plots but not too plot driven, if you know what I mean.

So medieval or present, third person, Fantasy Slice-Of-Life Sci-Fi and some plot? So if we make a RP. It will have some plot and third person for sure? :)

Lol. I mean he will be the character you will RP with if you want to RP. xD  
The characters name is my name. Takeo Vallon.

Oh! I was confused for a second... *bangs head against wall* Oh that's cool. And you have him linked on another website?

Nope. He is on here. I cant link him... So you most likely want to type my name in the search. :) *Stops head* Don't hit your head on the wall? lol

'Time period: Future/Present

RP Style: Third Person

Genre: Fantasy/ Sci-Fi

Storyline: Free-Roam I guess? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back