Hello! (`・ω・´)

e v i

just a girly doing her best
Roleplay Type(s)

This is such a neat, lovely site! ♥

My field of expertise does not include introductions, but I will give it my best shot.

I'm Evi(Eh-Vee). I've been roleplaying for four years. I used to be very bad at roleplaying, but I grew and grew, and I eventually was rewarded with the "meh-okay-decent-not-bad" sticker. :3 It is still stuck to my forehead.

c: I lean more towards one-on-one roleplays with partners who are just as committed to the characters as I am. I think I'm a fan of psychological, slice-of-life roleplays; characters are pieces I've collected throughout my life, and I especially love to delve into their minds equally as much as I love to do to other people's. Group roleplays are nice too, but I don't really like to stay in super big groups. Three or four members are just enough for me!

My brain can only handle so much! I'm not very skilled with keeping up with large, complicated plots, and knowing every character, and how to make my own react. The big kids can have fun with that! I'd just lag behind.

Brushin' that aside, this site looks very nice and I look forward to making friends and stories. (´ー`)​

Welcome to RP'N, It is a very nice site, no?

Anyways I've been on here for quite a while (New account) and I'm quite similar in not liking groups as much as 1x1, fall behind to quickly to be honest ;')

But anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here, And I look forward to possibly Rping in the future!

ursaeminorisxxx said:
Hello! I would love to roleplay with you in the future if you would like :) Enjoy your time here!
Of course! c: Any time you want to roleplay, I'm a PM away! And thank you, thank you!

Feint said:
Welcome to RP'N, It is a very nice site, no?
Anyways I've been on here for quite a while (New account) and I'm quite similar in not liking groups as much as 1x1, fall behind to quickly to be honest ;')

But anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here, And I look forward to possibly Rping in the future!
I'm glad we both agree! cx Once again, if you're ever in need of a roleplay, I wouldn't mind at all! Thank you for the warm welcome, and I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do!

Welcome to RPNation! If you have any questions regarding the site, BBCode or how you can get involved, let me know. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back