Hello! Newbie here

I was a frequent roleplayer on neopets.com, but the filters were really annoying and the RPing community was slowly dying D:

snowy raven]yup [/QUOTE] Try this one: [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-tyrant-king-reboot.132551/ said:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-tyrant-king-reboot.132551/[/URL]

[QUOTE="snowy raven]Hello fellow newbie! :D

[/QUOTE]
Hi! (:

Gah I just want to get started but I'm not sure how! ughhhhhh

noxnightingale said:
Hello and welcome! i'm new here as well and i've noticed roleplay communities dying quickly on some sites. it can be annoying Dx
I love your picture, Did you do it yourself?

SamanthaSmith said:
Hi! (:

Gah I just want to get started but I'm not sure how! ughhhhhh

I love your picture, Did you do it yourself?
yes i did! it's a character that I created for a story.

also excuase the strange posting i'm trying to get use to replies on this site! ^^;;

noxnightingale said:
yes i did! it's a character that I created for a story.
also excuase the strange posting i'm trying to get use to replies on this site! ^^;;
Yeah me too! I love the art work!!! I joined in being able to do art work for people and to play my own characters! But your character is so cool looking!

SamanthaSmith said:
Yeah me too! I love the art work!!! I joined in being able to do art work for people and to play my own characters! But your character is so cool looking!
thank you! i was thinking of making a rp topic out of the story idea actually. I joined mainly because most of my rps died off because I was so busy with school but i'm free so much now a days i want to get back into it, and i've had an itch to draw more characters also

noxnightingale said:
thank you! i was thinking of making a rp topic out of the story idea actually. I joined mainly because most of my rps died off because I was so busy with school but i'm free so much now a days i want to get back into it, and i've had an itch to draw more characters also
You should do it! I'd read it and depending on the story will want to join to!

SamanthaSmith said:
You should do it! I'd read it and depending on the story will want to join to!
i might! i'm not very brave and straightforward with ideas most of the time xD i've made it very easy and simple to make characters for the story though. It's like a desert land where cats and birds don't get along, to put it simply.

noxnightingale said:
i might! i'm not very brave and straightforward with ideas most of the time xD i've made it very easy and simple to make characters for the story though. It's like a desert land where cats and birds don't get along, to put it simply.
Well that sounds interesting go for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back