Hello. New here.

Dark Sanctuary

Accursed, yet soothing.
Hello everybody. I'm a new roleplayer here. Looking forward to getting along with you all. I have had a few experiences role-playing with a few friends and used to daydream quite a bit. I'm hoping to have fun role-playing here, be it casual or more serious types.

Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Enjoy your stay!

Usually depends on my mood for roleplays. If I feel like it and am interested in something then I'll go for it. Usually once I start I wont really stop. I might pause a while from having a block or being too busy but I'll still find a way to come back to it.

Welcome to the site! :) If you like fantasy roleplays and supernatural beings, shoot me a message! I'm always down for those, they're my absolute weakness! hahaha

Sure thing. Right now I'm slowly trying to get the feel of this site. It's rather different than the one I used to visit.

Welcome to RPN! I'm a little new here too, so I can't help you with much, I'm sorry... BUT I can help you with character build! So, if you need help with any character at all, just ask me!

Honestly wise at the moment I'm trying to set up a Final Fantasy Group RP. Although it's going to be quite a while before it gets anywhere near ready. Since I'm making it somewhat similar to the job system from Final Fantasy 5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back