Hello, new friends!

WonderWarrior

Do you think roleplays are silly little things?
Hi! You can call me Wonder. I'm a 15 y/o guy who loves art and writing, as well as experiencing great stories. I have been roleplaying with friends since I was eleven, but I haven't been on a forum in a long time.
Some things you should know about me:
- I say xD a lot in casual chat. If that bothers you, just let me know and I won't do it around you :)
- I enjoy both literate and one-liner roleplay
- I am happy to show any beginner RPers that ropes, and am open to tips from more experience people!
- My favorite genres are fantasy, drama, and comedy
- though I love my OCs, multifandom RPs are my favorite
Just a few of my fandoms include Warrior Cats, Fullmetal Alchemist, Nier: Automata, Ginga, and Twelve (YouTube series). There are more, but those are my best ones.
I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

Welcome Wonder, go right on ahead with the xD doesn't bother me a bit. Fantasy is a favorite of mine too. So much to do with it creative wise. Enjoy yourself.

Welcome to RPN!

A lot of people say "xD" myself included, don't worry about that. xD

Have fun~

Welcome to the site Wonder. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask because you'll find there are plenty of people here willing and happy to help.

Hi! You can call me Wonder. I'm a 15 y/o guy who loves art and writing, as well as experiencing great stories. I have been roleplaying with friends since I was eleven, but I haven't been on a forum in a long time.
Some things you should know about me:
- I say xD a lot in casual chat. If that bothers you, just let me know and I won't do it around you :)
- I enjoy both literate and one-liner roleplay
- I am happy to show any beginner RPers that ropes, and am open to tips from more experience people!
- My favorite genres are fantasy, drama, and comedy
- though I love my OCs, multifandom RPs are my favorite
Just a few of my fandoms include Warrior Cats, Fullmetal Alchemist, Nier: Automata, Ginga, and Twelve (YouTube series). There are more, but those are my best ones.
I'm looking forward to meeting you all!
Would you maybe like to RP as my helper? i have a disability.

Chachacha Chachacha buddy. I think you might want to find someone preferably a professional through a company that does background checks to be your helper. I have a brother in a wheelchair with CP and he used to have one. I don't know where you live but there has to be at least one company that offers those services nearby and if you have insurance your insurance company should get billed for that. Chances are most of the people on this site don't live anywhere near ya. I appreciate and commend you for trying to be independent and looking for yourself but I personally doubt that you'll find anyone on here that lives close enough to be your aide.

Chachacha Chachacha buddy. I think you might want to find someone preferably a professional through a company that does background checks to be your helper. I have a brother in a wheelchair with CP and he used to have one. I don't know where you live but there has to be at least one company that offers those services nearby and if you have insurance your insurance company should get billed for that. Chances are most of the people on this site don't live anywhere near ya. I appreciate and commend you for trying to be independent and looking for yourself but I personally doubt that you'll find anyone on here that lives close enough to be your aide.
I mean roleplay as my helper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back