Hello, my name is Grim....

Grim Wraithe Stjerna

The Víkíngr, reaver of the sea, hunter of Pirates.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
*An average height male human enters the room; he's wearing a brown leather jacket, well worn blue jeans, and low-cut tan boots. He looks around, like he's checking the corners, stepping off to the right side of the doorway. Keeping his back to the wall staying just off it. His movements are fluid, not entirely graceful, but definitely he moves like someone who's had some sort of militarty style training.*

"Hello. I'm new (obviously) and wanted to make myself known."*His eyes scanning the room, just seeing who's around, checking their hands and movements. Leaning against the wall he reaches into jacket pocket and pulls out a flask. He opens it and sips on it, savouring the smooth smokey flavour of the scotch, waiting for someone to come over and see who this stranger is*

(I apologize if I seem a bit rusty, I haven't done message board RP in over a decade, let alone using code.)

Son Goku walked up in front of the other being, Having no real dangerously threatening qualities whatsoever aside from the point he was quite bold and wanted to be one of the first in line to make friends with this person. He was a few steps back of course, he didn't want to be too close. He Gave a bright beaming smile, He lifted his hand up in a friendly way. "Hello ! I'm Goku(h), Nice To Meet You Grim " He said cheerfully trying to welcome the new stranger in town.

tumblr_inline_nyuss9tQRb1r5ight_500.gif

" Hey . . somethings weird about you.. "

He squinted trying to figure out what it was

"Oh! You seem strong, Where you in training too!?"

Son Goku Chuckled as if trying to somehow read this strangers power level / range of potential.

(OOPS WAIT JUST REALIZED YOUR NAME GOD IM SLOW XDDD LEME EDIT THIS )​

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings and salutations!

Welcome to RP Nation, where Roleplay is our business.

You've found us, congratulations for choosing the best RP site on the whole intertubes, we're glad you're here and a part of the expanding universe that is RP Nation. Also, now you're officially one of the cool kids.

Before you being your quest to becoming one of the old hats here at RPN, please do take a second and take a look at the site rules. You can find them here: INFO - Official Site Rules | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum.

Unlike the Pirate code, they aren't more like suggestions but rules that we take a bit seriously. If, however, you've got a few pieces of eight you'd like to swing our way, we're always more than happy to take it. (I said, the rules weren't suggestions, never said we weren't piratey mate).

Once you've had a glance over the rules there's more information to be had here: Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum. You can find something there to answer just about any question you might have.

Now then, I know that you have to answers that you're wanting answered now and the first is, you can join any RP that is open. You can find the different RP genres here: Roleplays | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

They're set up by genre so if you're looking for that Belgariad fandom RP (sorry, none yet exists here) then you'll know you aren't going to be looking in the futuristic genre. Each genre has an interest check at the top of the page and you can peruse this to see if anyone is wanting to create an RP.

If you are trolling the RPs and you just gotta make your own futuristic version of the Elenium, then you can pick the genre (future or fandom? I don't know!) and create an interest check. In the interest check you can tell the whole world about your RP and what you want to do with it. If you get enough people to say Aye! then you create your RP.

If you have any questions, issues, or concerns, don't hesitate to get in touch with either the moderators of your forum (the genre), the Super moderators, or even the admin staff. You can do that here: Site Questions & Information

Again, welcome to RPN and happy RPing.

Xylin

Welcome to the club brother! There's a lot of something for everyone here so I know you'll find something you'll like. A Belgariad RP sounds awesome but I doubt many would have an interest. You never know though, people surprise you. I am Inritz, Disney Nut and Part Time Devil. Just look around and I'm sure you'll find something that you like. I've made some pretty good friends on here and I hope you do too!

*Watches as the very confident man approaches, seeing how he carries himself. After watching him approach, he can tell that this person is very fit and exudes power and strength. His smile almost makes him seem child like. He thinks to himself, only raising an eyebrow as Goku's approach. 'What is up with this dudes hair? How much product must he use?'*

"Hello Goku, its nice to meet you too."*He gives a small smile and raised his hand holding the flask, returning his greeting.*

*Grim tilted his head to the side, squinting one eye, wondering where he was going with his comments, but relaxed when he asked about his training and compliment on his strength. He took a sip of his flask and nods.* "Yes I was training, I just got out of the military and am looking for some work and some new friends."

*Grim looked Goku over one more timing, sizing him up. Not sure he could take him in a fight, but he was sure he could at least put up a fight.*

Thanks. Its been a while, over a decade, since I've done MB RP of any kind. Thanks for the vote of confidence, I'm looking forward to RPing on here.

Yes! I'm a cool kid again! There was a reason I hung around the intertbes.

I generally keep on pieces of eight hanging around for just such occasions. I like piratey people.

Thanks for all the info and links. Very helpful, much more structured then the RoC, though they had "rules" but there was much more pirateiness going on.

I'm really looking forward to RPing here.

Son Goku Chuckled and placed his hand on the back of his head, His smile remained until he noticed the other raise an eyebrow and look him up and down. Goku gave a curiously confused stare. Sure . . .he was in his usual orange / blue attire and had quiet the odd personality but it was so normal for him it went unnoticed, Looking up into the sky before hearing the other speak the word training instantly caught his attention.

"Military Training!?"

He blinked surprised, of course he had never been there but he heard it was quite harsh standards.

"Huh . .so that's what it is!" He grinned.

Figuring this man had to be trained somewhere or at least been in some hard situations with the way he carried himself.

"Interesting . . I Wonder how strong . . - - - " Thoughts raced though Goku's mind. his curiosity. It was clear he wanted to know but he also didn't just want to start some kind of fight. No no ! Of course not. Friends over enemies!

" I Hear its hard there, they REALLY do a number on you. But it looks like you made it through quite well! " Goku looked up...then down... checking out the man only to prove some what of the point he seemed alright, at least on the outside.​

*Grim nodded again. Closing his eyes for a moment thinking about his years of training and his friends he'd made there.*

"That they do, its' even harder in special forces." *Grinning a knowing dark smile.* "But you should see how the imperials train." *He shudders and takes a sip of his flask* "Now that's some harsh training." *He nods again.* "I'd like to think that I made it through alright, not too many scars." *He stands up a bit straighter, closing the flask and putting it back in his jacket pocket. Rolling his shoulders and cracking his neck in the process.
'This guys is odd, but very friendly. Probably not a threat.'* "You look like you've defenitly had some training. What kinda school did you learn?"

*Grim had his demons and dark side, but for the most part he kept them in check. Usually only his enemies saw his truly dark side.*

(I really want to make an "over 9000" joke! ;) )

Son Goku caught an interest in this harsh training. He started to say '' Hey maybe i should go check it out! " but seconds later to come after that thought was his wife, Chichi, going completely berserk over just the word "train" / "Training" come from his mouth.

Goku Chuckled Weakly

" M . . . .Maybe Not. " Clearing that thought straight from his mind. He wasn't taking the chances of having that fight again.

"But! Congratulations, You made it. " Goku Smiled.

"Oh, my training? " He made a confused stare to himself

"Well I've had a lot of different training . . with many different trainers. i guess that kind of training i went through was similar to the military, a lot of hand on hand combat and becoming good friends with the hospital bed. Eh heh heh" Goku trailed off going through memories, He did have a lot of training.. Kai,Roshi, Whis . . . Etc.

He Shook his head, Nah, Too many to sit and go through he didn't want to end up going into a story mode and boring this person.

"But that stuff in that container .. .Is it medicine or something? "

i__m_so_confused____by_immasexygoku-d5eiu5f.jpg

Referring to his Flask , Forbid someone as sweetly innocent as Goku himself would know very much about anything with alcohol in it. He sniffed a bit before shuddering slightly " Achhhn! Is That.... That weird stuff that gets you all weird and loopy?!" Goku squinted and groaned. "How could anyone drink that stuff!? i thought it tasted terrible! or maybe it isn't... maybe its juice? ehhh.. Yet he drinks it as if it taste like water or something.." He Thought.

(uHOH. I Better brace myself x'D)​

*He caught on to hint of interest in military training, but also the reservation and nodded his understanding* "The military isn't for everyone, its especially are on families and relationships." *He sighed thinking about his own past, and the women in it. Hearing congradulations he smiles and nods*

"Sounds like you've dedicated your life to training and the pursuit of perfection! OF mastering your body and understanding how to win." *Grim pulls out his flask again and raises it in a toast.* "To you! And training!" *Taking a sip he offers it to Goku* "And to the corpsman
(medic) that patch us back up."

*Nodding to the flask* "Some would consider it to be medicine, but I consider a good scotch is just a little pleasure." *Again nodding to the flask.* "IF you have someone has too much of it, they can get a bit.... loopy. And it is very strong and plenty of people do not like it." *He holds the flask waiting either for Goku to take the flask or decline*

(I found something of the last time you had a beer, but once I can PM I'll send it your way)

@Jsmn I hope I do too! I remember whenever I was starting a new forum back in the RoC, friends were always welcome and important when just starting. Thank you.

@Jsmn I'm getting a really good feeling about this place, still reading through all the information "rules". I appreciate it, its a good refresher for an old RPer who's been out of the game for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

Son Goku Nodded in agreement. " Of Course! " Considering thats exactly what he did. Using his body as a shield for his home planet in other words to protect it. He looked at the flask confused for a moment before smiling. Why not? might as well. Maybe this isn't as bad tasting as it is said to be? He reached out and grabbed the flask. " To Training!". Taking a small sip. That's when it hit him. He wasn't the lightest drinker but it never failed to startle him and give him a bit of a "high" touch

"BRrrrhh.." Goku shuddered before handing back the flask

"I...Guess its not too bad. " He considered. No . .it was drinkable just something he wouldn't drink on a regular basis, or couldn't.

"Its not as bad as it sounds. Sure its strong though! Too much and you might not be able to find your way back home~" Goku Chuckled, Except now his mind was wondering back on the path of food. "Well " . . .he supposed. " Now i can mark scotch off my list for things to give a try."

{ THAT ONE PICTURE THAT HAUNTS ME >< I Sorta remember it >//>a long while back}

*Grim smiles and nods to the toast, appreciating someone trying something new as Goku took the flask from his hand* "Haha!" *He pats Goku on the shoulder heartily* "That happens. But it grows on you." *He takes the flask back and sips it himself and smiles as the warmth flows through his body, before he puts back in his pocket* "Yeah there have been a few times when we had trouble finding the ship or the barracks after a night partying."

*He looks around, he was wondering if this place had some food.* "So, does this place have anywhere to eat? I haven't had a non-government based food in a while."

(Haha! It looks like it would haunt me too.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back