Hello. My introduction. ^.^

NightOwl360

Anthro Queen.
Hi! I'm NightOwl360. So not giving my real name right now so NightOwl will do just fine. X3 Anyway I'm new here. Was pointed in this direction by a really really caring friend who knew I am in a slump with Roleplays lately. I came here looking to do story based Rps, something to get my brain a rolling in ideas, make new friends and hopefully get long term Rp partners/friends that I can have around for a long time.

I enjoy Rps with action and drama in them. Rps with Fantasy.

I love Rping as an anthro( I hate Rping as humans. Anthros allow me to be something other then human and escape the real world)

I love Pokémon (Still trying to relearn it after going so long without it) I collect the cards right now...Um...I'm rambling...Ok this will be it. XD So yeah..HI!

Just putting this out there cause...it might help to learn more about me and maybe it won't.....Got the Dead Island Definitive Edition for my birthday this past week....and it is FUH REAKING HARD......but fun... ^.^;;;; Also it is like 3 in the morning.. I am drinking coffee....and can't sleep so....yeeeaaahhh.

Just putting this out there cause...it might help to learn more about me and maybe it won't.....Got the Dead Island Definitive Edition for my birthday this past week....and it is FUH REAKING HARD......but fun... ^.^;;;; Also it is like 3 in the morning.. I am drinking coffee....and can't sleep so....yeeeaaahhh.
cool

Users who are viewing this thread