Hello, it's me...

Bedbae

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Hello RPN! First-timer here after a few people told me to join. I may be a noob but hey, life is full of surprises and I'm willing to try anything out. I hope we can become friends. I don't know what else to put here so please ignore my rambling as I try making my introduction seem long and interesting, even though I'm pretty sure it's not.

P.S. Ignore the user name, I'm not a fried chicken-turned-nugget who strips (or am I?)

Lolol I honestly clicked on this because of your username. xD I was like "Whaaaat? A stripping chicken nugget!?" And I wanted to see your profile pic. xD But it's not a stripping chicken nugget. Lol. Anyways, welcome to the site, enjoy your stay and all that hooplah. Let me know if you need help with anything. :D

thefierysiren said:
Lolol I honestly clicked on this because of your username. xD I was like "Whaaaat? A stripping chicken nugget!?" And I wanted to see your profile pic. xD But it's not a stripping chicken nugget. Lol. Anyways, welcome to the site, enjoy your stay and all that hooplah. Let me know if you need help with anything. :D
Haha no need to worry about the name anymore. Thanks!

'I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet, to go over.. everything.'

...If you weren't quoting Adele in your title, then this just got really awkward. Anyhoo, welcome to RpNation!

Azami said:
Hi! Welcome! My name is Azami and I would love to RP with you! n_n
would be honored and glad, just not today, it's been a living hell and it's driving me nuts!

RedLikeRoses said:
'I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet, to go over.. everything.'
...If you weren't quoting Adele in your title, then this just got really awkward. Anyhoo, welcome to RpNation!
[QUOTE="Cole Anderson]Ya i was thinking of that song too i hope you were.

[/QUOTE]
That was exactly it. Even though I haven't heard the song haha.

[QUOTE="Cole Anderson]Look it up right now haha need to listen to it.

[/QUOTE]
Soon, my friend, very soon.

RedLikeRoses said:
O.o
Anyway, I'd be glad to roleplay with you in the future, so hit me up if you've got any cool ideas!
I'll be glad to some time soon, although I'm new so be patient haha.

[QUOTE="Cole Anderson]What type of RP do you like?

[/QUOTE]
I'm new to this rp so I guess I have to try everything to find out right? xD

Cole Anderson]I love modern style it is my comfort zone to me. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23628-azami/ said:
@Azami[/URL] what do you like?
I do anime, whether it be original or fandom! I do modern mostly but I like to integrate some fantasy into it! I also like romance but I only play female characters! n_n

Azami said:
I do anime, whether it be original or fandom! I do modern mostly but I like to integrate some fantasy into it! I also like romance but I only play female characters! n_n
I only play male. I will play with you! If you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back