Hello! It is me!!!

SimpleCine

He who conquers the left, conquers the world!
Hello all! I am a new member here (despite creating my account about a month ago ?)

I’ve always enjoyed RPing, quite a bit of different topics actually. But I’ve never really had a way to see others who were into it as well. A simple google search and here I am haha.

Hope to fit in well and I can’t wait to RP and come up with ideas with all of you! (Okay maybe not all, that’s a lot of people)

AEDEB4A3-935D-4179-9394-BB6485B13B53.png

Welcome!

This place has a very nice rp community, I hope you find people to rp with fast enough ^^

Welcome to RpN! I hope you have a lovely time here and fulfil your every RolePlaying desire~

You're welcome! If you have any questions or just want to chat, my inbox is always open! :33:

actually, I wanted to ask... you have Makoto on your avatar. Do you, by chance, play BlazBlue? ^^

ohh! It's just that it's one of my favourite games! How do you find the story? Who is your favourite character? Do you play only story or competitively too?
aah so rare to find people who know this game, sorry for the barrage of questions!

Right now I'm playing Cross Tag Battle, which is a spin-off and non canon to the series, but still fun.

Onmyoji Onmyoji

Nice! I completely agree, it’s hard to find other people (mostly my friends) who like or have heard of the game.

As for your questions, I love the story so far. The first game confused the hell out of me but I pushed through it and everything started to fall together which was awesome. My favorite character in terms of personality is Makoto but to play? Hmmm I’d say Noel. Right now I’m just playing for story until I finish the main series and reach cross tag (which I have already bought). Then I’ll start practicing and possibly play more competitive.

hah yes the story is indeed confusing, especially at the beginning ^^
I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Makoto is cute XD

Cross Tag is the most recent game so it has more people right now, but it's not exactly the same in gameplay as main BlazBlue, so there are still people playing Centralfiction. In case you want to play against other people, those are the two games that you need ^^

My main character to play is Hakumen!

Omg don’t even get me started on Hakumen and the amount of times he beat me in the first game. He is absolutely ruthless with his move set.

haha yes XD
But I think in Centralfiction (the last game) the characters are the most balanced.

and it's the end of story too ^^
whatever other BlazBlue games will come out will be either spin-off or prequels (at least so far from what is known about them).

have you also tried XBlaze? it's the visual novels that are prequels to the story. There are different main characters, but some things are explained.

No way! There are visual novels in the blazblue universe!? I need to get on that ASAP!

Is there a specific order to play them? Like after the main game or anywhere in between??

first visial novel is XBlaze: Code Embryo and second is Xblaze: Lost Memories. They were released for PS3, PS Vita and PC (Steam).
Both are prequels to the main BlazBlue storyline. The main characters are all different, although there are *some* insights about the past of *some* characters from the main game.

You can play them anywhere in between since they don't really spoil anything in the main story, especially since you're already at Chronophantasma which is near the end anyway. Might as well complete the whole story first and then read the prequels. But up to you ^^

You're welcome!
If you ever want to chat about BlazBlue feel free to tag me because I'm always up for that, I love the game very much ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back