Hello! I'm totally new to roleplaying.

Welcome!
It's not often I see someone new here to both the site and roleplaying as a whole. Welcome to the wonderful world of collaborative creation! Most people here know what they're talking about, so if you have any questions, make sure to reach out! There's a wonderful community here, and I'm sure you'll feel welcome. (:

Coreonysis said it perfectly, Petit! I hope roleplaying becomes as much of a fun and awesome part of your life as it is for lots of us here, including myself, and that ya meet a lot of great people through it as I also have :3. Have an awesome day! :D. ^.^

Welcome to the site and as everyone above me said - welcome to roleplaying! I am sure you'll find many grate people here, and I hope you enjoy yourself. If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here!

Hello I’m new as well and I just wanted to pop in and say hi! Anyway hope you and I have a good time on the site and have a fun time.

Hello! I just joined today as well, glad to see there's more and more new users like myself! I hope that you have many great roleplaying experiances ahead of you. I know that over the course of 9 years that I've been doing this, it has become my favorite hobby and strengthened my writing skills considerably. So welcome to both the site and to the hobby of roleplaying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back