Hello i'm Sora!

Sora Wolf

Hello I'm Sora Wolf (not my real name, pen name). I love any type of roleplay, especially fantasy. I've been roleplaying for a while on low level sites, so I came here to enrich my skills. I can do all sorts of personalities for characters: Manipulative, cute, innocent, calm, cool, sad, angry, ESPECIALLY INSANE! I'm a pegasister, and a girl. Should have mentioned that earlier... I love a lot of stuff from Japan; anime, manga, figma, fude pens, J-Pop, J-Rock, and vocaloids! I draw a lot, mostly manga of course. My favorite book is of course Warrior Cats. I have so many favorite songs, so i'll just try to list them all. *Breathes in* Get Jinxed, Erase or Zero, World is Mine, Witch Hunt, Rainbow Factory, Pegasus Device, Beyond her Tomb, Colors, Sign, Again, Rain, Period, Gurem no Yumia, Six Trillion Years and an Overnight Story- Okay no more! *Breathes out*. I'm not gonna get into my favorite anime... oh who cares I will! *Breathes in* Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Elfen Lied, Bleach, Madoka Magica, Code Geass, Black Rock Shooter, Hetalia, Etc. Anyway, I can't wait to start roleplaying with this community!

Hiyah Sora! Let me stop right here so I can fanboy for a second. I love the Warrior Cat Series! The names may have been hard to keep up with for the first few chapters, but it was so worth the effort of having to constantly refer to the glossary of names they had, a helpful addition for sure. Alright, well, welcome to RpNation! Probably the best place to begin and continue your roleplay experience! We support a very wide range of Roleplays, so I think this will be an awesome place to "enrich" your skills. Speaking of which, I love the way you used that word. Its awesome you can do so many personalities, and I think that will really help you get into Roleplays quite easily.

I don't watch much MLP, but I had some friends that became obsessed with it for a while, and so I did spend some time on the Wiki just so I wouldn't be left behind in the dust during their conversations. I am a fan of Anime when I get into the right mood, and while I don't have much time to watch as much as I would like, it seems you have had enough to amass an awesome collection under your belt! I a, also a Fantasy Roleplayer usually, enjoying the fantasy worlds people come up with, but that doesn't mean I don't go for other genres to if they interest me. ;)

So, which Clan in the Warrior Cat series did you like the most? I was always impartial to the River Clan Cats. They were so cool and I just enjoyed their style of hunting. While I don't do it much, I do find the activity of Fishing interesting and relaxing. ^_^

I like your enthusiasm, Sora! Unfortunately, I'm not gifted in the fine arts of drawing but I can draw a mean stickman.

My dear Glasses has already covered everything so I'm just here to pop by and say hello, how're you, and have a great time here. :)

coollogo_com-2828256.gif

@Nuria Alva Since you've probably been on this site for a while (just guessing), do you join a roleplay by posting an introduction, or are you invited, or...?

Sora Wolf] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12552-nuria-alva/ said:
@Nuria Alva[/URL] Since you've probably been on this site for a while (just guessing), do you join a roleplay by posting an introduction, or are you invited, or...?
I'm actually new to this site but I'm not new with rp forums cx If you want to join a roleplay, you should scroll through the roleplay section to see if there are any partner request or if there any group roleplays that are looking for more roleplayers.

@Sora Wolf

To join a roleplay, head to the respective interest check forum (either 1x1 or group). That's where people post their ideas, and if they get enough people interested they'll post the roleplay and set you up with a link.

'you can also post your own idea'

I've been used to character sheets which are kinda meh. That way sounds better, plus I visited those places and saw some awesome roleplays and people.

[QUOTE="Sora Wolf]I've been used to character sheets which are kinda meh. That way sounds better, plus I visited those places and saw some awesome roleplays and people.

[/QUOTE]
I don't quite understand you.

@Sora Wolf

I can understand you just fine :)

Yes, there's also a gallery where you can show off/ask for critique on your characters called the Character Feedback forum. It's a super cool place, so you should check it out.

Ello Sora, love the name. I also am a big fan of the warrior cats series. Used to always read them, But when I caught up, I had to wait for so long, I just never continued after that. :P

Welcome to RPN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back