Hello, I'm scared out of my mind and ready to rumble

moize

wait What? uhhhm..? what?
hello, I'm Moize

I'm a rp noob, I'v always wanted to try it out but i have never had any friends that where interested in rp-ing, so the only way to acually getting into it was talking to people online, which young me was Not into.

Tbh I'm a really awkward human being (and growing up I was also Very shy) so joining online rp communities was a bit of a nightmare(especially having to write in english which is my second language)

but I'm starting to feel...more confotable in my own skin? somthing like that atleast.

I prefer fantasy/sci-fi over realistic/modern and I sometimes like to draw, I'm not great but I can scribble out some stuff that at least look somewhat human :V

I dont think I will start rp-ing right off the bat, I'll probably spend like a week reading other peoples rps to get some ideas and psyche myself up to actually try :w:

anyway please take care of me!

Welcome! Plus, don't worry about being awkward or anything, at least everyone is at one point. Once you start Roleplaying I bet you'll get the hang of it. (o'v'o)

Aside from that, I wouldn't mind Roleplaying with you if you need someone.

W E L C O M E. I hope you have fun here! Uhm, if you have any question, dont hesitate to ask me <

W E L C O M E. I hope you have fun here! Uhm, if you have any question, dont hesitate to ask me <

thanks :^) hmm looks like something went a bit wrong while posting this... well all good thing are(3)4

Kbunnyy said:

I know. My wifi sucks,so it tends to be slow and i dont know if im sending in like 5 times or more, because it doesn't load when i clickpost reply, so im very sorry. ,~,

no need to say sorry I totally understand the issue, had to deal with the exact same problem not to long ago. its such a bad time :Y

I know.. I live literally where, theres no connection. Anyway! i hope you have a good time here. Pm me if you want!

Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes. I definitely understand the shy awkwardness, because I may have some kind of social anxiety or phobia or something. Talking over the internet is much easier for me than in person or via phone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back