Hello I'm oxfire I'm 16

Oxfire

I have been a role player my entire life I work a complicated job and I'm just looking for some fun I'm really nice and I'm hoping to meet other role players

Well you see I'm a single handed developer for game design

Ohhh! that's really cool! I can see how that's pretty complicated. I have one friend who made an app to help with his physics homework. But thats basically all I know of my friends who can make programs.

Ohhh! that's really cool! I can see how that's pretty complicated. I have one friend who made an app to help with his physics homework. But thats basically all I know of my friends who can make programs.
How old are you :D

Oh do you have a Facebook

I do, my school used to use it a lot for homework back when I was a freshman. And I don't think we're allowed to post that kind of information on this website lmao :P

I do, my school used to use it a lot for homework back when I was a freshman. And I don't think we're allowed to post that kind of information on this website lmao :P
Mmm well don't worry if I get in trouble I'll risk it

I
I barely even know you and yet I still feel like I'm welcome in you presence

I try :) and same here, you seem like a really cool dude. And all I know is that you're 16 and already know how to program!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back