Hello, I'm new

DireSloth

Sorta. I remember joining something vaguely like this site years ago - I think it was affiliated with Keychain of Creation somehow? Looks like my last post was three years ago.

Anyways, now I'm 26 and working nights, full-time. I was feeling RP-deprived and socially isolated in general. I saw all these emails about a merger and figured I'd dust off my old account to hang out here a bit.

*Bows* thank you for having me, I look forward to getting to know you all.

In terms of role-playing, my favorite system is Shadowrun and my favorite setting is Exalted, but I'm up to play just about anything and eager to learn new systems. I'm also a writer in my spare time, and am interested in learning more free-form games.

Also, I'm very impressed by this new site. So many features, yet so intuitive! :gasp:

DireSloth said:
Sorta. I remember joining something vaguely like this site years ago - I think it was affiliated with Keychain of Creation somehow? Looks like my last post was three years ago.
Anyways, now I'm 26 and working nights, full-time. I was feeling RP-deprived and socially isolated in general. I saw all these emails about a merger and figured I'd dust off my old account to hang out here a bit.

*Bows* thank you for having me, I look forward to getting to know you all.

In terms of role-playing, my favorite system is Shadowrun and my favorite setting is Exalted, but I'm up to play just about anything and eager to learn new systems. I'm also a writer in my spare time, and am interested in learning more free-form games.

Also, I'm very impressed by this new site. So many features, yet so intuitive! :gasp:
Hey, welcome back to the site.

You are refering to Patternspider which merged with the Inn to make RPdom which renamed to RPZone which merged with rpnation as of this last sunday.

I'm sure you'll find many games here to play, I know there is a couple of exalted games some where.

I know some shadowrun chat games exist, but not sure if any exist via post by post. Though I should remedy that in the future :P !

Shadowrun is one of my favorite games as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back