Hello! I'm New!

Pride_Revelation

Courage & Honor.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm New!

Hello there! I'm new to RpNation, and I'm looking for some new writing friends to write with! If you redirect yourself to my profile you will find tidbit information about myself in the About Me section tab. I'll post some of that same information here, too, no need to fret if you feel lazy.
I'm a 13 year expierenced role-player; been role-playing since the summer of 2005. I don't hold myself up on a high horse when it comes to writing, but I do expect a level of grammar that allows me to get interested in what I am reading. I won't out right judge you or tear you down about your writing either. I'm willing to give out advice, and even recieve some in return, too.
I love to role-play Fantasy, Science Fiction, or even the combination of both. I role-play one singular character. (Please message me about tidbit information about him.) I enjoy world building, too. I'm a creative person.
So, that's it about me. I hope this has been a brief introduction. Have a nice time!

Ah thanks for checking out my blog! :)

Yes, my mind tends to be quite dark. I was told in Young Adult Literature class in 8th grade that I had a sick mind due to an I AM poem while we read fiction books centered around WW2/Holocaust such as Summer of My German Soldier. Pretty sure I got a failing grade on that poem as well but the teacher gave us no restrictions on what we could write.

No problem! My eyes tricked me, or more so dropped the ball on your first post. I just noticed there was text above the bottom text. To put more information out there on what I write, my science fiction is mixed with fantasy bases. This means that some aspect of the science fiction isn't explained and therefore made into something fantasy. For example: The Force was first explained as a mystical thing, then explained as cells in the body, and now back again to the fantasy.

Having a dark mind can be fun for the writer, and the reader. I sometimes have to darken my mind in order to make a dark post. Like, explaining how a daemon is slowly flaying the flesh off a poor mortal before plucking their soul out from their body. Another example can be describing my character's past as a child, how his up bringing was fully of murder and strife.

So far I am enjoying this conversation. :)

I agree, my first real exploration into dark stuff was when I was 14. Eight chapters in and 2 weeks in a mental hospital, I came home to find my book I had been working on had disappeared thanks to my mother. Was not pleased and have never been able to recreate the book.

It's fine. I do like the technology in Star Wars and to think what we could do in a few decades if we put in the effort into STEM, Math and Science think we could accomplish quite a bit.

Yeah it is good having a conversation with someone who seems to share interests in RP'ing certain areas/writing dark. I have a hard time coming across people like that. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here and if you ever want to talk, let me know.

-- Hey, now! Don't go! Let's keep talking!

Star Wars has a lot of fascinating ideas in technology, and science. My primary thoughts in advancement is energy. Could we produce cheap, renewable energy through fusion/fission processes? I believe we can, and scientists are working on it now!

Well, I'm here! You found me! My character's creation in lore is a long, dark, and extremely painful road. I often enjoy having him explain in dialogue. I usually keep it brief; don't need to bore the reader. I often stretch the process out in the story. Every now and then he'll explain more of the process.

One thing I hate about character sheets is the personality. I can never stick to a personality in an RP.

We would need to be careful venturing into fusion powered engines I think. I was watching this video on if a neutron star was coming to earth and they had all these rich people in this scenario get on a rocket...it blew up due to something with the atoms or something not setting off in the rocket so they fired the engines again and it caused the rocket to blow up.

That being said, we are indeed doing so much with technology, well at least countries outside of the USA are since we're behind the rest of the world in mathematics and science which is a shame.

Last edited:
I completely understand, just whatever works for you and me, right? So, do you want to PM and maybe we can flesh out some ideas for a role-play? Remember, I only have my primary character, but he's flexible in stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back