Hello. I'm new here

Jack Lick

Soldier of Fortune
My name is John Lick, nice to meet all who see this thread. I live in the Philippines, so I am fairly sure most of you are sleeping. I have played some Warhammer 40, 000, and I sincerely like the Imperial Guard. I can play other kinds of genres pretty decently for a new member. Nice to meet you all, and hope we meet in one of the threads around here.

Hi Jack and welcome to RPNation. It's nice to meet you. I hope you find an RP you like soon and have a wonderful stay.

Welcome, Jack/John -- How are you enjoying the site so far? If you've got any questions, feel free to ask :)

Hey. Is there anyway I can coordinate with some here. I come from the Philippines so this is probably early morning for you guys. Anyone know how?

Haha hello there~ Welcome to RPN!

I think the best way to go visit the 1on1 Recruitments! That way, you can find a person who is in your general timezone and find people who are up to roleplay with you! I would roleplay with you but sadly I don't live in the Philippines; so it is early morning for me ;;^;; <33

I hope you enjoy your stay!!<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back