Hello! Im new here, of course.

Radioactive Rose

Royal King
My name is Rosio but a lot of my friends call me Rose for short. I love roleplaying and was looking for a site to share. I came from this amazing site, GoToQuiz , which is also a place to roleplay in the forum called The stage. I'm rvelez over there and Radioactive Rose here.

I need some help though. Y'all roleplay differently then I do. Is that okay? I roleplay like this:

Web: *yelps* Stop that!

Jade: Sorry? *chuckles*

But yeah. Hello. :)

of course that's acceptable.. I used to rp that way myself.. Welcome aboard.. What kind of roleplays do you like?

I do supernatural myself.. Though sometimes they're combined with romance.. Most rps have romance in it but it gets away from the plot after a while.. I have nothing against them.. But when the romance is gone the plot is still forgotten.. So when there is no plot, then romance it up lol. Though I'll admit a little here and there is a good thing, ya can't have life without a little romance.. You got a place in here to call your home yet? Roleplay wise??

Oh I see. Haha no. Not yet. I'm still trying to see how this place works. I haven't RP on here yet and I'm scared to because I do it differently.

well if you'd like I could send you a link so you can check it out? if anything call it research and learn how most of these rps go.. I would like to point out that your style is your own. If people can't respect that then that's their problem..

Hey one more thing lol. Over at my other site, we roleplay like in my first post and y'all roleplay like you are soaping. Do you know what a soap is?

And can I post links here as well?

Im assuming that means in individual boxes versus the replies being connected?? you can but not on your first day.. It's stupid but true

No. Like this. This is a soap:

(That's how you call it over there)

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Other:

And from there you pick a plot. And it's usually a 1-3 people thing. You pick a plot and take turns.

And here, I got mixed up because you all roleplay like you are soaping. Makes sense? Aww. I was going to link you one of my soaps over there.

I suppose lol wanna do a quick one here just to make sure I get it? 
i mean the of the one thats not a soap lol

Hi welcome, your always welcome to RP with me just message me, I RP that way too but everyone here is teaching me the other way. Again welcome xD

lol just heres fine you can get into the other forums later lol anything that says sign up isn't an actual rp, unless it says otherwise

lol just gimme what you've got I don't want to always be the one who picks the plot line.. I'm already leading one rp.. It's nice to give up the reigns once in a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Back