Hello, I'm Lost.

Maeteris

Conservative Capitalist
Hail,

My name's Amira, a traveler from the East.
My grasp on your tongue is choppy at best, so forgive me.

I'm experienced in roleplay, I might call myself semi-literate(?) . The longest roleplay I've stuck in was for two years, and still on-going.

I'm interested in a few themes, but mostly stuck around in : Sci-fi
Though I loiter around in Fantasy as well though I mostly roleplay as a stuck up elf.

I'm not limited to those however, I am always open to learning.

Have a good day.

Hello, Amira!
Welcome to RPNation! If you haven't had a chance yet, you can check out the Rules to help you understand RPNation's do's and don'ts! Once you get yourself acquainted with the rules, I'm sure you're wondering about the 10+ post requirement! The post requirement is so that the spam bots would be kept at bay when new users join the site! 10 post doesn't mean making 10 different threads, instead, any thread or rather forum that you see "post reply" will count towards your 10 post! Of course, keep in mind to not spam! But, once you get your 10 post you'll be able to start your own conversation with others if you choose to start one!

There are so many different discussion threads such as General Discussion [I recommend going to this area of the site and posting in the different discussions and forum games happening to get your 10 post as well as meeting new people] , Video Games [if you're a gamer and you want to discuss any games you've played with other members of the community] , Creativity [do you like art? do you draw? etc? there are so many different artist who'd share their work!], Anime & Manga [if you read manga or watched anime and want to talk about your favorite anime and your characters from there, join these discussions!] , and lastly, Roleplay Discussion & Advice [ here is where you can get any tips and advices on anything related to roleplay! Don't know how to forum roleplay? You can check out the tutorial here! There are also other types of discussions regarding roleplaying in general that I believe you may get learn a thing or two here!]

Moving on, you have the Looking for Partners area where if you want to test the waters on roleplaying on this site, looking for another partner - a one other - to roleplay with you definitely could help get your feet wet! Feel free to make your own partner search thread as well! However, if you like roleplaying with more than one person and you're comfortable in a group atmosphere there are plenty of genre you can choose from for a group roleplay!

I apologise for the length of this post, but I hope this somewhat helps you in your journey on this site! If you need any help, let me know and I'll gladly explain more! I hope you enjoy your time here!<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back