Hello i is new here

Welcome, Terra, darling. I want to throw you out there and say to go searching in the interest checks--but that might not be the best start. Instead, here are some links to get you started on how this site works, and everything that you would ever want to know. ♥

General

BBcode Guide (For fancy role play posts, and all that jazz.)

Site Rules (Self-explanatory)

RPN FAQ (A little FAQ that may cover a couple of questions you might've had.)

Admin Contact (Forum is private, only yourself and admin can see your threads/posts.)

Non-PG-13 Rule Clarification (Goes in depth about what type of content is, and isn't allowed.)

Roleplay Basics

An Introduction to Forum Roleplaying (Highly educational, and covers the necessities about RPing on this site.)

How to Create a Roleplay (Making role play threads, and which ones should you join)

Guide to RP Tabs (How to use the tabs feature in role plays)

Extras

How to make an RP Look Appealing (Advice on Designing RP Posts)

How to Add Post Backgrounds & Borders (Related to RP Post designing)

Google Fonts Usage in Posts (How to use Google Fonts in RPN Posts)

Welian's Awesome Typography Guide (Using typography/fonts aesthetically in posts)

Writing Tips

So You Want to Write... (Covers Writing Various Kinds of Genre, Useful)

Pro Tip: Show, Don't Tell (Useful link with a quick writing Tip)

Meeting Post Requirements (How to meet the basic writing requirements desired in a post with a simple reminder)

Personal Advice

• RPs on this site of various nature tend to die out at some point, don't feel too bad and it most likely wasn't even your fault!
  • I can testify to probably 90% of the user base being incredibly friendly/helpful, so keep in mind that if you need help or have any questions--just ask!
  • Sometimes you may compare yourself to more experienced role players, or any roleplayer in general. Sometimes you might feel inferior or even useless. That is not the case at all! Just go at your own writing pace (casual, semi-literate, or detailed) and do what makes you happy!
  • Peeking at active/ongoing group, and 1 x 1 RPs and seeing how they flow can give you ideas and understanding on how role plays work, and what you should do. They may even give you your own role play ideas and or simply be enjoyable to read through.
  • The admin on this site are incredibly hardworking and active and so this means that RPN is prone to being updated little by little. Keeping up with News & Updates will guarantee that you won't feel confused or left behind when new things pop up!

Hoped this helped a little!

Manah said:
Welcome, Terra, darling. I want to throw you out there and say to go searching in the interest checks--but that might not be the best start. Instead, here are some links to get you started on how this site works, and everything that you would ever want to know. ♥
General

BBcode Guide (For fancy role play posts, and all that jazz.)

Site Rules (Self-explanatory)

RPN FAQ (A little FAQ that may cover a couple of questions you might've had.)

Admin Contact (Forum is private, only yourself and admin can see your threads/posts.)

Non-PG-13 Rule Clarification (Goes in depth about what type of content is, and isn't allowed.)

Roleplay Basics

An Introduction to Forum Roleplaying (Highly educational, and covers the necessities about RPing on this site.)

How to Create a Roleplay (Making role play threads, and which ones should you join)

Guide to RP Tabs (How to use the tabs feature in role plays)

Extras

How to make an RP Look Appealing (Advice on Designing RP Posts)

How to Add Post Backgrounds & Borders (Related to RP Post designing)

Google Fonts Usage in Posts (How to use Google Fonts in RPN Posts)

Welian's Awesome Typography Guide (Using typography/fonts aesthetically in posts)

Writing Tips

So You Want to Write... (Covers Writing Various Kinds of Genre, Useful)

Pro Tip: Show, Don't Tell (Useful link with a quick writing Tip)

Meeting Post Requirements (How to meet the basic writing requirements desired in a post with a simple reminder)

Personal Advice

• RPs on this site of various nature tend to die out at some point, don't feel too bad and it most likely wasn't even your fault!
  • I can testify to probably 90% of the user base being incredibly friendly/helpful, so keep in mind that if you need help or have any questions--just ask!
  • Sometimes you may compare yourself to more experienced role players, or any roleplayer in general. Sometimes you might feel inferior or even useless. That is not the case at all! Just go at your own writing pace (casual, semi-literate, or detailed) and do what makes you happy!
  • Peeking at active/ongoing group, and 1 x 1 RPs and seeing how they flow can give you ideas and understanding on how role plays work, and what you should do. They may even give you your own role play ideas and or simply be enjoyable to read through.
  • The admin on this site are incredibly hardworking and active and so this means that RPN is prone to being updated little by little. Keeping up with News & Updates will guarantee that you won't feel confused or left behind when new things pop up!

Hoped this helped a little!
Hey thanks for the info mate

Then you'd come to the right place! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

The community's pretty active (a little too active at times) if I do say so myself.

Many roleplays are made daily and, many of them are always looking for some new blood c;

This is a great place to find an rp to join. Welcome to RpNation!*throws confetti in the air* Here's some more helpful links.

Here are some places to find a RP to join:

Fandom Interest Checks

Futuristic Interest Checks

Fantasy Interest Checks

1x1 Interest Checks

Realistic/Modern Interest Checks

Dice Interest Checks

Nation Building Interest Checks

If you're feeling social, click here:

General Discussion

Or here: Personal Discussion

You can get character's reviewed and critiqued here:

Character Feedback

You can ask more questions over here:

Site Questions & Information

Good luck and enjoy your stay!

Terratheconfused said:
Me and a friend here are trying to find suitible clean rp and i was told this was a good place to find some
Yay u joined with me! *hugs* X3

Terratheconfused said:
Hey thanks for the info mate
You're welcome! I suggest if all the links are too overwhelming, that you just take a look at the site rules which is reaaalllllyy important and handy---and it will also save you alot of trouble. If you need any more assistance or help, let me know, as I'll be glad to see what I can do to aid you. c:

Terratheconfused said:
I told you I would Angel
Lol I know. Ur a great friend :P just cool to actually see u here. No one joined something caused I asked then to ever lol

Hello there!

This certainly is the right spot to come if you're looking for some good RP- welcome! I hope you find what you're looking for here <3

BIue said:
Hello there!
This certainly is the right spot to come if you're looking for some good RP- welcome! I hope you find what you're looking for here <3

DeathAngel said:
Lol I know. Ur a great friend :P just cool to actually see u here. No one joined something caused I asked then to ever lol
Well me and you are both rp addicts i was just gonna try it but it looks like im gonna stay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back