Hello! I clearly need a life!

Loki god of BS

God of BS
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yes it is I, rise13eyond. I really don't have a life and many of my waking hours are spent roleplaying or discussing roleplays. I do roleplay on many sites but clearly it is not enough. I have been roleplaying for....I have no idea how long but many many years. I love Death Note, art, Japan, Death Note, cute things, horror, animals, and did I mention Death Note? I am absolutely crazy and somehow it works. So yeah, me in the smallest nutshell possible. ^^

Death Note is fantastic, so there's that.
What are your thoughts on the Netflix remake?
XD Well....that is quite the question. Personally I thought it was pretty bad, kind of entertaining but still bad, just not bad in the ways everyone else seems to think. I could go on and on about though.

Ahhh yes. It was very different. It was better than I expected but it's probably just my intense love of Death Note that caused me to overlook these things.
I don't think I could ever RP Death Note though. I feel I couldn't do it justice. Light is probably the most awesome protagonist known to man though. (I almost want to play a sociopath now).

Ahhh yes. It was very different. It was better than I expected but it's probably just my intense love of Death Note that caused me to overlook these things.
I don't think I could ever RP Death Note though. I feel I couldn't do it justice. Light is probably the most awesome protagonist known to man though. (I almost want to play a sociopath now).

Ah well if it has anything to do with Death Note then I'm game. I live and breathe DN. I do roleplay it though, its what I roleplay most and I've made a career out of playing B. (I don't actually think Light IS a sociopath though so ><)

Hmmm. I guess it depends on your definition of sociopath. I simply go off of:
"Most sociopaths can commit vile actions and not feel the least bit of remorse."

But it depends on your moral boundaries whether or not you view him as such. The view of most of the other characters would probably be that he was doing the wrong thing and heshouldn't have defied himself like that.

Matsuda was my favorite character though so that's probably why I think Light was a sociopath.

Hmmm. I guess it depends on your definition of sociopath. I simply go off of:
"Most sociopaths can commit vile actions and not feel the least bit of remorse."

But it depends on your moral boundaries whether or not you view him as such. The view of most of the other characters would probably be that he was doing the wrong thing and heshouldn't have defied himself like that.

Matsuda was my favorite character though so that's probably why I think Light was a sociopath.

Eh I guess. But Light does show some remorse. In the beginning at least. I think he just spends the rest of the series justifying what he does because of his ego. And he also thinks he's the necessary evil. But to each his own. Matsuda is adorable, but L is my one true love. I LOVE L. I. Love. L.

Hi, nice to meet you! I just started getting into DeathNote, both the anime and manga ( I also saw the movie, but we won't talk about that) and I have to say. I think I've found my newest obsession.

Hi, nice to meet you! I just started getting into DeathNote, both the anime and manga ( I also saw the movie, but we won't talk about that) and I have to say. I think I've found my newest obsession.
Of course you did. Death Note is better than sliced bread. It's my precious special interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back